JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News STAR One is now Life OK
Tuesday 20-December-2011, 13:43,
STAR One is now Life OK
FAQS on Life OK:

1. What is this new channel on Tata Sky?
Star One channel which is already available on Tata Sky platform is now Life OK from on 18 Dec 2011. The channel is available in complete new avatar with new shows/ content.

2. On what channel no. is Life OK available?
Life OK is available on channel no. 105

3. What is this channel all about?
"Star One is in completely new Avatar as Life OK. Life OK is newer, better and fresh avatar of Star One. Life Ok brings eight new prime-time shows showcasing a range of genres that is unmatched across the Hindi GEC landscape – right from drama to comedy to thriller to mythology to non-fiction. The brand also breaks new ground through various disruptions – shows running seven days a week instead of five, 20-min episodes instead of 30 and shorter ad-breaks. Key content: Sach Ka Saamna- Bhrastachar Ke Khilaaf , Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, Meri Maa, Dil se di dua…Saubhagyavati Bhav?, Tum Dena Saath Mera, Sapnon Ke Bhanwar Mein, Zindagi Kahe…Smile Please, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan ki Also, catch a line-up of popular movies from 2PM – 4:40PM every day. "

4. What happens to Star One?
Life Ok has a new set of shows, with nothing overlapping with the shows that used to play on Star One. Like OK grows beyond being just a focused channel, and has content that can be enjoyed by mass audience across all age groups and demographics.

5. How is Life OK different from Star One?
Life Ok has a new set of shows, with nothing overlapping with the shows that used to play on Star One. Like OK grows beyond being just a focused channel, and has content that can be enjoyed by mass audience across all age groups and demographics.

6. Which all packages would Life OK to be part of?
"Life OK will be part of : Tru Choice Base Packs-Mega Pack, Mega Lite Pack, Big pack , Dhamaal Mix Pack, Supreme Sports Kids Pack, Grand Sports Pack, State Pack, Supreme Pack, Supreme Sports Pack, Economy Pack and Grand Pack Old Packaging Base Pack-South Jumbo, South Value, Super Saver, Super Value, Super Hit and Family "

7. Is Life OK available as A LA Carte also?
Yes Sir, you can subscribe to Life OK on A La Carte also at just Rs 20 pm.

8. I am a South Sports customer, how can I get the channel?
Sir, you can either subscribe the channel as A LA Carte at Rs20 pm or you can upgrade to any other Tru Choice package where Life OK is available.

9. I am on Dhamaal Mix Pack, will I also get Life OK automatically ?
Yes Sir, this channel is available as part of your base pack. You do not have to do anything to watch this channel. Just tune to channel no. 105 and enjoy the fresh shows.

10. I have recorded my favorite shows on Star One. Will it be affected?
No Sir, your recorded content will not be affected at all.

11. I am on pure a la carte. How can I also get Life OK?
Sir, you can subscribe Life OK as A La Carte at just Rs20 pm.

12. How can I subscribe to Life OK channel?
"You can opt for Life OK channel by: 1. Sending SMS add liok to 56633 or 2. Through the helpline or 3. on self-care"
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TataSkyHD for this post:
DTHGuide, tsrocks