JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  'STAR SPORTS 2' added on videocon d2h plateform
Sunday 16-March-2014, 00:31,
Thumbs Down 'STAR SPORTS 2' added on videocon d2h plateform
STAR SPORTS 2 added on Channel Number -417.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to HMinfo.in for this post:
amatan, Mohit.89, S.Raman
Sunday 16-March-2014, 08:41,
RE: 'STAR SPORTS 2' added on videocon d2h plateform
Good addition,, its long time demand of D2H users,
Please post Snaps from the channel.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 16-March-2014, 09:49,
Good news...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 16-March-2014, 12:35,
Good Update bro..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Deep.S for this post:
Mohit.89
Sunday 16-March-2014, 15:06,
(Sunday 16-March-2014, 00:31)HMinfo.in Wrote: STAR SPORTS 2 added on Channel Number -417.

Attached FilesImage(s)

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to HMinfo.in for this post:
amatan, Mohit.89, S.Raman
Sunday 16-March-2014, 17:02,
I didnt asked for this picture.. its from net or somewhere else. i have asked the picture from ur D2H STB as u have given the info here .. Smile hope u have the D2H STB ..
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 16-March-2014, 18:22,
(Sunday 16-March-2014, 17:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I didnt asked for this picture.. its from net or somewhere else. i have asked the picture from ur D2H STB as u have given the info here .. Smile hope u have the D2H STB ..

I Know KumarBhai (Bhat) What Your Intentions Are..

He Has Given The News After You Posted.. In So Many XYZ Forums.. But That Fellow Is A DEALER Has Many Info's Across The DTH Sections.. Especially AirTel.. He Might Not Have d2h STB or DEMO With Him But His Info's Are Spot On..

Anyways.. Chill...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 16-March-2014, 18:58,
(Sunday 16-March-2014, 18:22)greatsadiq Wrote:
(Sunday 16-March-2014, 17:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I didnt asked for this picture.. its from net or somewhere else. i have asked the picture from ur D2H STB as u have given the info here .. Smile hope u have the D2H STB ..

I Know KumarBhai What Your Intentions Are..

He Has Given The News After You Posted.. In So Many XYZ Forums.. But That Fellow Is A DEALER Has Many Info's Across The DTH Sections.. Especially AirTel.. He Might Not Have d2h STB or DEMO With Him But His Info's Are Spot On..

Anyways.. Chill...
I am not here to fight or to insult any one . also not to be insulted by others ..
1st of all there is no need to write the word in the bracket. there is no connection to this post or any thing .. This forum and all other forum Admins assured me that he/They will not allow those names to be posted by any one. past is past .
FYKI i am not the person to post that info in any XYZ forums ,as i remember i didnt posted the SS2 addition news as i dont have D2H Box. so no question of copying my news..
Y u always think nagatively against me ? really strange . Is asking for SS is a crime or offence ? all depends how a person thinks about my post ..
BTW i am not bothered about any Copy /Paste or worried if any one makes copy of so called my news/infos in XYZ Forums.. Sharing is my intention and i have already told to S Raman /Admin about Copy/Paste as i am not bothered about those surely . .

@Admin,
now what shall i do here . stay or not.. I have already replied u in the mail few days ago that u should not allow those things and u assured me. also told u to inform them few who r eagar to write or remember old issues as not to do so . U know i have started from the begining itself and forgot old issues but if any one is intrested to remember or try to dig them then it will be difficult for me to share infos here ..
Thanx ..
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 16-March-2014, 20:11,
No One Here CARE's For You Or Me.. Info Sharing Is The TOP Priority.. The Intentions Are Clearly Seen Here..

So If You Mail ADMIN Of Each Forum and Ask Them If You want Activity On Your Forum and You Need To Listen To Few Of Your Conditions.. Then HELL Ya.. This Forum Is Different.. All Are Allowed Here and Each Opinion Is Respected..

Last Two Lines Of Your Previous Post:: Are You Threatening Our ADMIN..

I Also Wanted To Forget The ByGones.. But You Are The One Sticking To In One Of The Forums, and I Am Sticking To Same In This FORUM...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 16-March-2014, 20:16,
In One FORUM You Have Asked ADMIN There To Remove Me From SMOD Position Else You Wont Post There. The Admin Requested Me and I Obliged.. and Then You Turned Your Back On Him and Didnt Post After Two Days...

The Admin Asked Me Weather I Want To Be Back As SMOD But I Refused...

Now You Come Here and Do The BULLYING Stuff... What You Update The Whole Day, People Here When The Get Time SCAN And Post In 5 Mins.. So In That Case You Cannot Threaten Us Here Like You Did In Many Many Other Forums.. This Forum Does Not Need That Publicity From Your Side.. Your NICK Mr.Bhat is Also Registered Here, Then Why Come With New One..

You Can Bluff Many But Not Us...

I Want To End This Here.. and If You Want To Carry I Will Also Not STOP..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Audio & ECM changed for STAR SPORTS HD 2 on Videocon D2H, Updated at 12:32 on 11-Nov-16 Mr.Leader 0 16 Friday 11-November-2016, 12:34
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Audio options changed for STAR SPORTS 2 on Videocon D2H, Updated at 12:32 on 11-Nov-16 Mr.Leader 0 33 Friday 11-November-2016, 12:34
  Audio options changed for STAR SPORTS 3 on Videocon D2H, Updated at 12:32 on 11-Nov-16 Mr.Leader 0 32 Friday 11-November-2016, 12:34
  Audio options changed for STAR SPORTS 4 on Videocon D2H, Updated at 12:32 on 11-Nov-16 Mr.Leader 0 32 Friday 11-November-2016, 12:34
  Update: Videocon d2h launches Free Star Sports 1 and 3 with New Connections MJ786 5 424 Saturday 06-February-2016, 13:54
Last Post: aumnamonarayana