JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  STAR World HD Premiere launching on September 24th in India
Saturday 07-September-2013, 18:44,
STAR World HD Premiere launching on September 24th in India
https://twitter.com/swpremiere

Click above for their official Twitter page.
They will air New Shows which will be close to US airing of the show.
This channel will air 26 shows each week

Again Tata Sky will not be able to add this channel which is from their sister group. One more reason to leave Tata Sky as they are taking advantage of their strong brand connect and fooling new and old customers.

Tata Sky will add new HD chs only by June 2014
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
S.Raman
Saturday 07-September-2013, 20:22,
RE: STAR World HD Premiere launching on September 24th in India
Nice to see another English Genre channel coming in HD

Any idea which DTH will add star world hd premiere channel

you are giving lot of reasons to leave tatasky,but have you left?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:19,
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 20:22)deepakmishra Wrote: Nice to see another English Genre channel coming in HD

I had stopped recharging my Tata Sky stb and after 90 days tata sky gave me offer of annual grand sports pack for Rs 2000 so i recharged it again. Along with it i am using Videocon d2h HD in another TV and HATHWAY Cable plus Tata Sky plus HD on LED TV.

I regret recharging Tata Sky account even though i got a huge discount as i had anticipated that they will get GSAT 10 Transponders by June 2013. They are baddest planners in the DTH Segment
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:21,
Mr. Bapun Raz of ** copied my news without giving credit to me, also ** is the same forum which used my services and knowledge and then threw me away, lets see what god does with them
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:25,
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 20:22)deepakmishra Wrote: Nice to see another English Genre channel coming in HD

I had stopped recharging my Tata Sky stb and after 0 days tata sky gave me annual grand sports pack for Rs 2000 so i recharged it again. Along with it i ma using Videocon d2h HD in another TV and HATHWAY Cable plus Tata Sky plus HD on LED TV.

I regret recharging Tata Sky account even though i got a huge discount as i had anticipated that they will get GSAT 10 Transponders by June 2013. They are baddest planners in the DTH Segment

why blame tatasky alone as bad planners Confused It is same case with tatasky users too,they simply believe what tatasky marketing fellows say.

tatasky is only for those people who have no other digital knowledge,so they just get stuck up with it
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:27,
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:21)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Mr. Bapun Raz of ** copied my news without giving credit to me, also ** is the same forum which used my services and knowledge and then threw me away, lets see what god does with them

Just on lighter side i think this is the only forum where you have existed for 2 years without any warnings or bans Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:31,
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:27)deepakmishra Wrote:
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:21)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Mr. Bapun Raz of ** copied my news without giving credit to me, also ** is the same forum which used my services and knowledge and then threw me away, lets see what god does with them

Just on lighter side i think this is the only forum where you have existed for 2 years without any warnings or bans Smile

Well its simple. Most of the members in all forums have zero knowledge and then fight with me for no reasons. Its better that i stay away from useless forums.
Even admins of few forums lack knowledge and still they r running a forum, if one protests or challenges their knowledge then
they ban u

Also there are many fans of tata sky, airtel digital tv who can't hear anything negative about their fav dth so its useless wasting time there.

I will start my own forum in few months time giving authentic good info and will not allow useless people there
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:34,
anyway forget those and for now just start countdown for 24 september to see this channel on your videocon hd

has the test for this channel started any satellite?any logo?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:37,
(Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:34)deepakmishra Wrote: anyway forget those and for now just start countdown for 24 september to see this channel on your videocon hd

has the test for this channel started any satellite?any logo?

First wait a little as in coming days promos of this new channel will start coming on star network channels
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-September-2013, 21:44,
it has already started on cband as per mr.bhat
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Star-Worl...2#pid18422
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Star World Premiere HD to air 'Westworld's' 90 minute finale Sandesha 0 3 Yesterday, 10:21
Last Post: Sandesha
  Update: Star World Premiere HD to air 'Westworld's' 90 minute finale anil g 0 28 Monday 05-December-2016, 20:56
Last Post: anil g
  Sony Le Plex HD to premiere Foxcatcher in India Sandesha 0 11 Monday 05-December-2016, 19:19
  Star World Premiere HD to air 'Band of Brothers' Sandesha 0 11 Thursday 01-December-2016, 19:11
  Star World Premiere to air finale of 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Sandesha 0 31 Monday 21-November-2016, 15:16