JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STB Issue
Wednesday 18-March-2015, 21:53,
STB Issue
Does the STB get jammed if not used for some months? I had disconnected my airtel stb and put it in almira for few months, now that i have reconnected it then its showing No signal error despite all connections being proper.

Just want to ask that what should i do and is it common for stb to behave like this if not used for few months?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 19-March-2015, 08:27,
RE: STB Issue
As far as i know STB should get signals if it's switched on and working fine. there is a chance of not getting signals if the tuner have issues. my relative have a RDTV STB which was deactivated from one and half years and not switched on since then but worked fine and FTA Channels was working.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 19-March-2015, 08:44,
Don't know what's the issue dish aligment is fine, even changed lnb but still not working.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 19-March-2015, 10:27,
If possible check with some other stb whether Airtel Signal is coming properly. If it is then stb fault.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »