JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUN DIRECT poor and improper DTH service
Monday 09-January-2012, 00:17,
SUN DIRECT poor and improper DTH service
SUN DIRECT basic packs are useless and not properly arranged. SOUTH VALUE PACKS for rs 143 monthly with very less chanels. but ROI VALUE PACK for rs 133 monthly with few more channels extra given in this pack. What is this? Commonly customers selected SOUTH VALUE packs. In SOUTH VALUE PACKS no informative channels , only one HINDI music channel MTV. No RADIO channels or extra services. All other DTH providers give ZOOM TV, ANIMAL PLANET , STAR GOLD, NGC, CHANNEL V, ZEE KANNADA, IMAGINE TV, LIFE OK, POGO, AXN, FOX TRAVELLER channels i in basic packs . These are common channels, but SD gives only add on. CINEMA PLUS packs are also waste and missing some important channels such as TEN CRICKET, NDTV GOOD TIMES, TLC, BINDASS, TURBO etc. So many customers requested channel MAZHAVIL MANORAMA they didn't added.

When will SUN DIRECT add more channels and arrange basic packages like RELIANCE DTH, VIDEOCON D2H, AIRTEL DTH basic channel packages?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 09-January-2012, 08:39,
RE: SUN DIRECT poor and improper DTH service
(Monday 09-January-2012, 00:17)shan Wrote: SUN DIRECT basic packs are useless and not properly arranged. SOUTH VALUE PACKS for rs 143 monthly with very less chanels. but ROI VALUE PACK for rs 133 monthly with few more channels extra given in this pack. What is this? Commonly customers selected SOUTH VALUE packs. In SOUTH VALUE PACKS no informative channels , only one HINDI music channel MTV. No RADIO channels or extra services. All other DTH providers give ZOOM TV, ANIMAL PLANET , STAR GOLD, NGC, CHANNEL V, ZEE KANNADA, IMAGINE TV, LIFE OK, POGO, AXN, FOX TRAVELLER channels i in basic packs . These are common channels, but SD gives only add on. CINEMA PLUS packs are also waste and missing some important channels such as TEN CRICKET, NDTV GOOD TIMES, TLC, BINDASS, TURBO etc. So many customers requested channel MAZHAVIL MANORAMA they didn't added.

When will SUN DIRECT add more channels and arrange basic packages like RELIANCE DTH, VIDEOCON D2H, AIRTEL DTH basic channel packages?

What is your problem dude?if you do not like your dth you can easily change it.And you are giving completely incorrect informations about those channels in base packs.First of all you have to check the channels you want and if they are in basic pack and then purchase that dth.it is of no use if u purchase and then keep begging for extra channels in base packs.you are going to do same mistake if u take other dth i guess as here you are wrongly saying pogo,lifeok,axn are in base packages.
pogo is not even in base pack for dishtv,so how can other dth providers give it in base,think logic man instead of just shouting something.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 09:32,
(Monday 09-January-2012, 00:17)shan Wrote: SUN DIRECT basic packs are useless and not properly arranged. SOUTH VALUE PACKS for rs 143 monthly with very less chanels. but ROI VALUE PACK for rs 133 monthly with few more channels extra given in this pack. What is this? Commonly customers selected SOUTH VALUE packs. In SOUTH VALUE PACKS no informative channels , only one HINDI music channel MTV. No RADIO channels or extra services. All other DTH providers give ZOOM TV, ANIMAL PLANET , STAR GOLD, NGC, CHANNEL V, ZEE KANNADA, IMAGINE TV, LIFE OK, POGO, AXN, FOX TRAVELLER channels i in basic packs . These are common channels, but SD gives only add on. CINEMA PLUS packs are also waste and missing some important channels such as TEN CRICKET, NDTV GOOD TIMES, TLC, BINDASS, TURBO etc. So many customers requested channel MAZHAVIL MANORAMA they didn't added.

Sun Direct is not cheap anymore.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 10:52,
SUN DIRECT is cheap and waste . Why SUN DIRECT not adding more channels? New channels channels like MAZHAVIL MANORAMA, SONY MIX, TURBO, HISTORY TV 18, SONIC, MASTI. All other DTH added new channels RDTV recently add SONY MIX, TURBO , MY TV channels. But SUN DIRECT add only their own network channels not adding other channels. I heard the news SUN DIRECT add few more channels from RDTV side on this month . Till now nothing will happened . No testing or updates. This month they add only their own network channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 11:00,
Updates has stopped due to a member who copies this content to SOD with other name. There are few updates happend but they aren't posted due to the same reason.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 11:13,
Please please post that updates
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 11:20,
Amatan we should not stop posting updates because then the purpose of forum is dead.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 11:24,
So. post that few updates
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 12:23,
if u r reffering to me then i promise that i will not copy the updates
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 13:17,
(Monday 09-January-2012, 12:23)aumnamonarayana Wrote: if u r reffering to me then i promise that i will not copy the updates
@ Offtopic from thread topic:
What is the guarantee man ?? You report my post as NamahShivay and copy posts as MaaLakshmi.
All wrong doing in the names of GOD. I saw your dupe ids, warn and ban frequency, its horrible Big Grin
I will not believe you anymore now that I was told that you Dino29 had reported all of my posts dear friend.

Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »