JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUN DIRECT poor and improper DTH service
Monday 09-January-2012, 14:03,
RE: SUN DIRECT poor and improper DTH service
The admins of this forum and any other forums where you post any news will make sure dat no info is copied.one forum has already been pulled down due to DMCA by WOD.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to arsh25 for this post:
S.Raman, vinay_kumar
Monday 09-January-2012, 14:16,
(Monday 09-January-2012, 14:03)arsh25 Wrote: The admins of this forum and any other forums where you post any news will make sure dat no info is copied.one forum has already been pulled down due to DMCA by WOD.
We have sent warning to Bapun for copying MJ's thread but he is yet to respond thinking it will save him from DMCA action. Waiting for specified time after which his forum will be pulled down automatically ex-parte.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 18:42,

Bapun as I know has improved a lot and he is not against anyone.

Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 19:01,
(Monday 09-January-2012, 18:42)vinay_kumar Wrote: Bapun as I know has improved a lot and he is not against anyone.
What I came to know is that one of his member has copied MJ's whole news with some id. That member posted it in few forums and all have deleted it and only Bapun is not willing to remove it. So I dont think he has changed. May be time for his site to be taken this time by dthhelp admin. Who knows.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-January-2012, 20:22,
(Monday 09-January-2012, 14:16)dthhelp.com Wrote:
(Monday 09-January-2012, 14:03)arsh25 Wrote: The admins of this forum and any other forums where you post any news will make sure dat no info is copied.one forum has already been pulled down due to DMCA by WOD.
We have sent warning to Bapun for copying MJ's thread but he is yet to respond thinking it will save him from DMCA action. Waiting for specified time after which his forum will be pulled down automatically ex-parte.
Not only MJ's thread he copied. The member had also copied the content from my thread in IDF and combined both mine & MJ's content and posted it.

I had also sent mail to Bapun, but still I didn't get any reply from him.

Already once my other admin has warned Bapun for copying the whole Wiki content.
(Monday 09-January-2012, 19:01)amatan Wrote:
(Monday 09-January-2012, 18:42)vinay_kumar Wrote: Bapun as I know has improved a lot and he is not against anyone.
What I came to know is that one of his member has copied MJ's whole news with some id. That member posted it in few forums and all have deleted it and only Bapun is not willing to remove it. So I dont think he has changed. May be time for his site to be taken this time by dthhelp admin. Who knows.
He will never change, If next time he copies any content, then we will be taking severe action against him.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sathish for this post:
S.Raman
Tuesday 10-January-2012, 14:25,
sun direct shuold add more telugu channels but they are not doing that
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-January-2012, 15:39,
(Tuesday 10-January-2012, 14:25)Chinu Wrote: sun direct shuold add more telugu channels but they are not doing that

Yes they are missing Maa Movies and Music.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »