JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Sadhna Prime News Coming Soon
Monday 07-December-2015, 19:40,
Sadhna Prime News Coming Soon
Sadhna Prime News will be added aoon on Tata Sky. One of the company employees posted this promo on twitter. So tata sky is now open to adding more carriage fee chs and that's great news as it will make pacakge prices remain affordable
https://youtu.be/2Mlp3vNeIL4
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
MJ786, Mr.Kumarbhai, SPANDAN
Monday 07-December-2015, 19:56,
RE: Sadhna Prime News Coming Soon
Additions always makes some users happy ... they has to add some carriage fees channels too but still they r selective in choosing them too.... its bcoz tatasky is very rarely removing the channels like in few other DTH...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-December-2015, 19:59,
Even others also only remove carriage fee chs
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-December-2015, 20:02,
i said as tatasky dosnt remove even carriage fee channels .... very very rarely u can find them removing channels... thats i said as they r very selective inchoosing carriage fee channels too...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-December-2015, 20:03,
Don't worry sir they r now open to adding more such chs, already they have handful of them right now
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-December-2015, 20:08,
Hahaa... Lol i am not worried dear... Tongue i am watching handfull of channels only... i am ready to pay whatever they want to ... i am not at all intrested in counts u know ...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-December-2015, 20:25,
I know sir. Honestly i lile watching Local plus popular chs too. That is what i loved abouy cable, maximum chs from all genres. Also its good for DTH ops as they earn money thru this
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Tata Sky changed logo position of Animax & Sadhna Prime Animax 0 183 Tuesday 09-August-2016, 17:56
Last Post: Animax
  Breaking FIRST: Sadhna News and APN Channel added on Tatasky and testing MJ786 24 1,073 Thursday 08-October-2015, 09:50
Last Post: amatan
  News: Good News for Neo Prime Ala carte subscribers r-k 0 627 Monday 18-June-2012, 15:02
Last Post: r-k