JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Sananda tv channel on tatasky started testing
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:04,
Sananda tv channel on tatasky started testing
A new bengali channel ' Sananda tv ' has started testing on tatasky tp 11670 H 30000

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
MJ786, tsrocks
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:38,
RE: Sananda tv channel on tatasky started testing
(Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:04)amatan Wrote: A new bengali channel ' Sananda tv ' has started testing on tatasky tp 11670 H 30000

according to your earlier statements this also copied by you too , Love
http://www.dthhelp.com/Thread-Breaking-N...01#pid5501
posted it as breaking news that too after quite some time!

i am reminding your earlier statements Tongue Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:46,
(Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:38)dthell.per Wrote:
(Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:04)amatan Wrote: A new bengali channel ' Sananda tv ' has started testing on tatasky tp 11670 H 30000

Its The Routine Check Of Sats and Posting... We Are Not Like SOD ADMIN, Who Has No Other Work Other Than Forums [For Him His Home Is OLD AGE Home]... We Check Daily Morning, Afternoon and Evening When We Have Free Time.. Sometimes We Are Early To Update Some Time Normal Time...

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:59,
@ read my post , understand what i wrote instead of posting blaaah blaaah . these members are the leaders, added great with their name.Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 20:02,
(Tuesday 14-February-2012, 19:59)dthell.per Wrote: @ read my post , understand what i wrote instead of posting blaaah blaaah . these members are the leaders, added great with their name.Smile
Lol Come Here To Point Out Mistakes... When Your Mistakes When Done Never Get Rectified.. The Update Is Posted By AMATAN and He Created New Thread For Discussion Cos In That Update Thread Post Related To Update Only Are Kept..

So Dont Jump Into Conclusions... Big Grin Tongue

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 20:48,
very good news for tatasky bengali lovers as always tatasky rocks
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 20:56,
Hell, When SOD posts 2nd / last it is not copy , but if any other forum posts after SOD...It is copy!!!! What a logic bhai!!!
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Viki for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 21:24,

Instead of reminding him anything,you can better off correct the error made in that FEC Mux thread Big Grin .. its still not corrected... any reason why ? Are those members still not able to find it out Mr. .... ? Lol

If so, then request Amatan to post that error openly like he did last time.. and lets see how shamelessly that error will be corrected without anyone noticing it Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, Viki
Tuesday 14-February-2012, 23:29,
(Tuesday 14-February-2012, 20:56)Viki Wrote: Hell, When SOD posts 2nd / last it is not copy , but if any other forum posts after SOD...It is copy!!!! What a logic bhai!!!
Mrs Bhat/Aklal/Kulal copied yours and posted it as breaking news that
too after quite some time! Most of the days he breaks every thing very
late
read this post and tell me who said this as copy. if sod posts second then it's a copy. if amatan or mj posts second it's not copy ? i only reminded the words. where i told amatan has made a copy ?

Add Thank You Reply
Friday 17-February-2012, 09:27,

If you jump so much here why not you ban that crap fellow called Dino29 who is copying news from here and also from other forums? Those things proves once again that your crap forum is the breeding ground for all the copy cats.

You wont ban him because you want his posts as only three are posting actively, offcourse with many ids. Sadly two don't have anything on their own. Jignesh/Indianmascot utter waste. Dino copy cat no.1.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Movies & More started testing in Tatasky ... Mr.Kumarbhai 4 585 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 19:03
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking FIRST: 10 more channels started testing on Tatasky MJ786 26 2,308 Monday 29-February-2016, 08:17
  Breaking FIRST: Animax channel started testing on Tatasky MJ786 2 453 Tuesday 23-February-2016, 06:37
Last Post: Animax
  Breaking FIRST: Actve Devotion started testing in Tatasky ... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 306 Friday 05-February-2016, 12:44
  Breaking FIRST: Tatasky Testing Samay channel... Mr.Kumarbhai 6 522 Friday 18-December-2015, 15:02