JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Signal Not Found Issue
Saturday 19-April-2014, 23:23,
Signal Not Found Issue
Hello,

For the last two weeks, i am facing the issue of Signal Not Found in multiple channels only from late evening to early morning. Other than the mentioned time, everything works perfect.

The STB Info sheet shows that everything is in Green during the morning. But later in the night, many are shown as red. Please check the below image.

I am still wondering what might be the issue. The Dish outside has some rust. But everything is working fine in the morning.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 19-April-2014, 23:24,
Signal Not Found Issue
Hello,

For the last two weeks, i am facing the issue of Signal Not Found in multiple channels only from late evening to early morning. Other than the mentioned time, everything works perfect.

The STB Info sheet shows that everything is in Green during the morning. But later in the night, many are shown as red. Please check the below image.

I am still wondering what might be the issue. The Dish outside has some rust. But everything is working fine in the morning.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 20-April-2014, 11:46,
RE: Signal Not Found Issue
Dish slightly misaligned. Adjust the dish little.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 20-April-2014, 12:59,
RE: Signal Not Found Issue
it is not big issue.. as mentioned by Amatan it is slight adjustment of dish and lnb skew which will solve your problem
The frequencies lke 12595 H, V , 12647 H are the weak ones ..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: signal not found Bunty Saini 0 407 Saturday 07-June-2014, 19:12
Last Post: Bunty Saini
  signal not found message dishtv Faisal4443 10 6,729 Thursday 24-November-2011, 18:35
Last Post: MJ786