JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Some questions
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some questions
I am currently running in Ultra pack with HD access with a monthly rent of 705.
1) I recently heard that ultra pack is discontinued is it true?
2)If Its discontinued what will happen to my package?
3)I use a different strategy to recharge my dth. Normally I recharge with 200 or 300 and in every month all recharge portal like Paytm, Freecharge and MobiKwik provide good offers. At that point I use to cash in. So is it possible to continue like that with 200,300 recharge on a daily burn rate method if the existing customer is allowed to go with the plan.
4)I heard that Tata sky consider Ultra pack customers as Premium customer. Is it true. If true, should it be applicable to customers like me who go with dbr plans?
5) Also want to know the advantages of being a premium customer?
6)I will get another STB of Tata sky,a friend of mine who is going to UK on 9th and he told his STB has a recharge value worth 2500 and I can use it for free. So my question is simple. If I don't recharge my STB and use another. What changes will happen to my STB. What I mean is
A) If I recharge my own box after 90 days of expiry, will there be any service charge taken from my account like Airtel DTH does?
B) Can I continue the Ultra pack on Daily Burn Rate basis?
Add Thank You Reply