JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Sony Max HD test signal started on Intelsat 17 at 66.0° East
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 17:47,
RE: Sony Max HD test signal started on Intelsat 17 at 66.0° East
(Tuesday 15-December-2015, 17:42)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Some changes in the Logo .. also now the promo is running continuously..
I think it will launch on 1st Jan and tata sky will add it from Day 1
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 17:50,
Unless they shift all HD Channels [as i said earlier and now everyone copying the same Tongue] they might not add HD Channels..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:03,
(Tuesday 15-December-2015, 17:50)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Unless they shift all HD Channels [as i said earlier and now everyone copying the same Tongue] they might not add HD Channels..

That's not a big task sir, it requires just 3 or 4 nights. They will do it by end of Dec. Right now as per info i have received, they r busy stabilizing sugnals, still many stb's r facing issues in receiving signals with V tp's on. Even on my secondary stb, most times signals don't come on 11550 H tp while sometimes it comes perfectly. On my primary stb signal is stable always. And as u told u my dish alignment and lnb skew is perfect.

So they r still making signals perfect for all models of stb
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:15,
Hmmm.... U know 1 thing ... Now Vertical Transponders having the best signals ... specially the TP u mentioned 11550 is having better than Horizontal Pol with perfect signal quality...
If any one is having issues in any certain Vertical Transponder means some thing wrong in either any of Dish, LNB , Cable ,alignment,skew or f connectors surely ... I have yesterday realigned my Airtel New Dish to 83 and getting perfect signals in all Transponders...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:27,
(Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:03)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 15-December-2015, 17:50)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Unless they shift all HD Channels [as i said earlier and now everyone copying the same Tongue] they might not add HD Channels..

That's not a big task sir, it requires just 3 or 4 nights. They will do it by end of Dec. Right now as per info i have received, they r busy stabilizing sugnals, still many stb's r facing issues in receiving signals with V tp's on. Even on my secondary stb, most times signals don't come on 11550 H tp while sometimes it comes perfectly. On my primary stb signal is stable always. And as u told u my dish alignment and lnb skew is perfect.

What will they do to stabilize the signal? How will they make the signals perfect for all models of stb?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:34,
(Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:27)Amatan Wrote:
(Tuesday 15-December-2015, 18:03)aumnamonarayana Wrote:

What will they do to stabilize the signal? How will the make the signals perfect for all models of stb?

They must be having some algorithm formula like they have for relaying a channel on a tp. There r various things which need to be perfect in order for every type of software in diff stb models to get proper signals. This is what is delaying the addition and shifting of chs.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 20:23,
Can u please elaborate more on this .. ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-December-2015, 19:01,
Kumar sir any new update?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-December-2015, 19:03,
Didnt checked from Morning...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:17,
Kumar sir any new update????
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking NOW: TravelXP Tamil started on Intelsat 20 at 68.5 East MJ786 2 44 4 hours ago
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Travel XP (SD) started testing on Intelsat 20 at 68.5 east MJ786 2 46 6 hours ago
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: INDIASIGN TEST4 channel started on Intelsat 17 at 66 East MJ786 0 88 Tuesday 29-November-2016, 17:52
  Breaking NOW: Animal Planet India - Aux started on Intelsat 20 at 68.5 East MJ786 1 60 Wednesday 16-November-2016, 17:30
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking NOW: DSC India- Aux started on Intelsat 20 at 68.5 east MJ786 0 36 Wednesday 16-November-2016, 17:28