JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Sony espn hd will be launch on 2nd February.
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Sony espn hd will be launch on 2nd February.
(Thursday 28-January-2016, 13:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Thursday 28-January-2016, 12:56)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Thursday 28-January-2016, 12:05)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Thursday 28-January-2016, 12:03)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Thursday 28-January-2016, 11:58)Prateek Marwadi Wrote: where u told ? please give us the link.

everytime u want to take credit of each and every thing.  Angry

I will take credit for where i am true

that was just a speculation as usual  Lol

and nilu bro gives us the confirmed news.  Love
Agreed ... it was just a chat with someone from ADTV... also there was no timeline for additions ...          as i always telling that these coming soon  r infinite timeline and any one take credits .. i can also post some long list of HD,SD Channels additions in all DTH and 1 day most will come true.... i will not do it bcoz i am not intrested in getting traffic/page views bcoz of my baseless    thread... We/I need them from genuine infos ... not by tempting or fooling or misleading others... This is my stand but all fingers r not alike and not to be too.... :Smile
Enjoy.... Love

Okay Sir. Then there is no need for a forum as u want information to be directly given from the company which is 100% accurate and confirmed, then do one thing, jusr wait for press releases from the companies. No need discuss, hurl allegations and demean the hard work of a person.

Some people have an habit to do nothing than just criticising to the last bit. I am also not interested in getting famous thru posting speculations or false news and which is why i never do that.

If news from a source is not worthy to be discussed then its useless to have a forum like this. Also i have contributed without selfish motives but now i understand that in this kalyuga , good has no place.

Will not contribute further in any forum. I hope u all r happy now

Where i said i want news directly from company itself or press releases only.... ?  where u said as its confirmed addition in that thread ? show me how many of urs speculation threads/ posts i have deleted .... where i said not to discuss of ur infos ? where i said u have not contributed here ?
yes its Kalyuga ... otherwise u woudnt made alligations against me ....  Contributing or not is urs own decision and wish.. i have no right to object or comment on that ...
Yes its true that Nilesh has given the confirmed news... am i wrong ?
enjoy Love
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

om ji...... this is kalyuga
thats y ........... we have to bear u  Lol
Add Thank You Reply

Will not contribute further in any forum. I hope u all r happy now

i will be more than happy  Welcome
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Prateek Marwadi for this post:

Super'b News Nilu bro...:tup
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking First: Sony ESPN HD added on Airtel Digital TV on the frequency 11682 H – updated on 30-August-16 at 02:03 Mr.Leader 0 150 Tuesday 30-August-2016, 02:14
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Breaking First: Sony ESPN HD removed from Airtel Digital TV from the frequency 11560 H – updated on 30-August-16 at 01:40 Mr.Leader 0 42 Tuesday 30-August-2016, 01:55
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Update: Airtel adds Tamil audio for Sony ESPN HD amatan 0 186 Saturday 16-April-2016, 10:26
Last Post: amatan
  Breaking News: Sony espn hd will be added midnight Nilu334 2 307 Thursday 14-April-2016, 11:14
Last Post: amatan
  Breaking News: Sony ESPN HD added on Airtel digital tv on LCN 243 MJ786 0 212 Tuesday 12-April-2016, 08:06
Last Post: MJ786