JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Star Cricket added in Silver Saver & South Family for Champions Trophy
Thursday 06-June-2013, 17:31,
Star Cricket added in Silver Saver & South Family for Champions Trophy
STAR CRICKET IS BEING ADDED ABSOLUTELY FREE OF COST
for ALL EXISTING AND NEW Silver Saver (with ICP) and South Family subscribers till 5 July ’13 for Champions Trophy
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dishtvrockz for this post:
amatan, MJ786, S.Raman
Thursday 06-June-2013, 17:55,
RE: Star Cricket added in Silver Saver & South Family for Champions Trophy
Very good news Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 06-June-2013, 20:26,
Hi, i have problem my dish fall down because of the heavy wind in riyadh, saudi arabia. Now i fix the dish in the same location but i am not getting the signal. Can you please advise me in which satellite or which frequency i have to search for reliance big tv signals. Please advise. For catching the signals i am using the Normal Receiver. In this receiver which satellite or which frequency or which symbol rate i have to put for getting the BIg tv signals. Please kindly advise.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 07-June-2013, 10:56,
(Thursday 06-June-2013, 17:31)Dishtvrockz Wrote: STAR CRICKET IS BEING ADDED ABSOLUTELY FREE OF COST
for ALL EXISTING AND NEW Silver Saver (with ICP) and South Family subscribers till 5 July ’13 for Champions Trophy

Shamelessly Dishtv advertising to watch Matches on DD national on channel 655 as if they have added some big channel

If they were to give Star cricket free, what was need to add DD National ? Huh
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 07-June-2013, 11:48,
(Thursday 06-June-2013, 20:26)rahulnabin Wrote: Hi, i have problem my dish fall down because of the heavy wind in riyadh, saudi arabia. Now i fix the dish in the same location but i am not getting the signal. Can you please advise me in which satellite or which frequency i have to search for reliance big tv signals. Please advise. For catching the signals i am using the Normal Receiver. In this receiver which satellite or which frequency or which symbol rate i have to put for getting the BIg tv signals. Please kindly advise.

Big tv comes from Measat located at 91.5 degrees East. For frequencies you can check http://www.lyngsat.com/Measat-3.html
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 07-June-2013, 11:49,
(Friday 07-June-2013, 10:56)MJ786 Wrote:
(Thursday 06-June-2013, 17:31)Dishtvrockz Wrote: STAR CRICKET IS BEING ADDED ABSOLUTELY FREE OF COST

Shamelessly Dishtv advertising to watch Matches on DD national on channel 655 as if they have added some big channel

If they were to give Star cricket free, what was need to add DD National ? Huh

I checked and Star Cricket is not coming for South Silver Cricket pack Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 09-June-2013, 09:41,
star cricket is not available for me too, as i am also in South Silver Cricket pack (with ICP). why this partiality. Then what is the meaning of price protection and all.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 09-June-2013, 12:38,
I am in South Platinum and even I pay Rs. 25 per month for star cricket a-la-carte
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to samanth for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Tuesday 11-June-2013, 12:09,
(Sunday 09-June-2013, 12:38)samanth Wrote: I am in South Platinum and even I pay Rs. 25 per month for star cricket a-la-carte

Unfair from Dish TV.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: New South Family sports pack at 210 rupees on dish tv MJ786 18 4,683 Wednesday 27-August-2014, 19:09
Last Post: mulder
  Breaking News: Star Movies replaced by Romedy Now in South Family and Silver Saver MJ786 0 351 Tuesday 01-July-2014, 23:03
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: Dish TV offer T-20 Cricket Series on Star Sports 3 amatan 0 815 Monday 17-March-2014, 17:02
Last Post: amatan
  Breaking News: Dish tv Launches South Family Sports @ 210rs MJ786 0 862 Wednesday 22-January-2014, 13:44
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: Dish Tv recharge offer South Family Pack amatan 0 955 Monday 21-October-2013, 16:16
Last Post: amatan