JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Star Gold HD And Colors HD On RDTV
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Star Gold HD And Colors HD On RDTV
Its Was Told 14th January....

So wait Till Tomorrow Ends...
Add Thank You Reply

Well nowhere I mention addition date, that date is for Sun And Reliance sharing which already started on testing soon both DTH customers will get benefits of it!
Add Thank You Reply

Yes Mr. Dish... That Sharing Will Start And Then Only STAR Gold HD and COLORS HD Will Come....
Add Thank You Reply

(Tuesday 10-January-2012, 20:40)Dish Wrote: No later but sooner! Big Grin Today first step already taken and 14th Jan will be date than new history will be written!
Amit u telling only the testing started.
i thought the channel addition Idea Idea
Add Thank You Reply

Is today SUN DIRECT start testing? Till now nothing will happened
Add Thank You Reply

false news by mr. dish
Add Thank You Reply

(Saturday 14-January-2012, 16:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: false news by mr. dish

Impossible.wait for it.He did not tell they will add today.

Even your news are 99% false or future dated as amatan bro already said.
Add Thank You Reply

Look who is talking about false news.
Add Thank You Reply

(Saturday 14-January-2012, 17:00)arsh25 Wrote: Look who is talking about false news.
Big Grin Big Grin

Add Thank You Reply

ya see who is talking, the same person who broke the news of asli hd channels coming on adtv when noone knew about it
the same person who told all that on 25th dec espn hd and star cricket hd will b added on adtv

to all those who have just one job to post rubbish about me, i would say that u better stay quiet
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Star Sports HD 4 added in RDTV -LCN 525 dayag 5 704 Saturday 07-February-2015, 08:23
Last Post: dayag