JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Star Gold HD And Colors HD On RDTV
Saturday 14-January-2012, 17:26,
RE: Star Gold HD And Colors HD On RDTV
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 17:18)aumnamonarayana Wrote: ya see who is talking, the same person who broke the news of asli hd channels coming on adtv when noone knew about it
the same person who told all that on 25th dec espn hd and star cricket hd will b added on adtv

to all those who have just one job to post rubbish about me, i would say that u better stay quiet
Only GOD knws frm which forum you got the info.
Mr.dish didnt tell about the addition yet only the testing.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 14-January-2012, 19:09,
POST ALL these discussions in SOD EXPOSED BLOG . PEOPLE SHOULD read the discussions there too.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-January-2012, 19:51,
AKLAL Your Alive... I Thought You Died After The Recent Expose... Of MJ ID Being Used and Me Getting Demoted For No Other Reasons.. We Are Targeting Your SPY Here, The Copy Pasting Machine...

And ADMINS Here Are Very Capable and Know Their Decisions... Dont Influence Them... If Banned Or No Banned I Will Be Happy...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-January-2012, 21:57,
@Sadiq and Dino.. please keep your tempers down...
If you have anything to argue then do it in better way then going in deep by insulting by bringing others names in family.. This is completely uncalled for.. its really looking shameless to read such posts..
No matter how angry you are against each other.. but you should reply in dignified way and dont use absurd comments on others..
Its easy to tell anything that comes to your mouth but later on you will have to regret yourself alot.. Think twice before you hurl anything as you wish on others..

If you have to do any arguments do it with relation to satellites and their techonologies.. ask each other about what you know .. instead of bringing personal things..

Also request the Admin to remove the posts which are really very very bad taste and should not be allowed again in future....
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, DTHGuide, Viki, vkshirsagar
Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:21,
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 19:09)aklal Wrote: POST ALL these discussions in SOD EXPOSED BLOG . PEOPLE SHOULD read the discussions there too.
Why should we post all these there which is started by you? Already we are here because of your jealous attitude. We wont come there you stay and curse us there. Bye Bye.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:23,
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 19:51)greatsadiq Wrote: AKLAL Your Alive... I Thought You Died After The Recent Expose... Of MJ ID Being Used and Me Getting Demoted For No Other Reasons.. We Are Targeting Your SPY Here, The Copy Pasting Machine...

And ADMINS Here Are Very Capable and Know Their Decisions... Dont Influence Them... If Banned Or No Banned I Will Be Happy...
He wont go before taking us.

Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:35,
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:21)amatan Wrote:
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 19:09)aklal Wrote: POST ALL these discussions in SOD EXPOSED BLOG . PEOPLE SHOULD read the discussions there too.
Why should we post all these there which is started by you? Already we are here because of your jealous attitude. We wont come there you stay and curse us there. Bye Bye.
One thing i must admire about Amatan... watching your posts for so many years.. never saw you using bad words against anyone personally.. all your targets were just to a certain limit.. i think lot can be learnt from you in this regard.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan
Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:36,

To divert the discussions about SOD in this forum, you only created that blog and posting comments with the help of your teams members.

Don't divert the topic. If you have guts come up with your original ID, otherwise don't come.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kumaran for this post:
amatan
Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:53,
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:35)MJ786 Wrote:
One thing i must admire about Amatan... watching your posts for so many years.. never saw you using bad words against anyone personally.. all your targets were just to a certain limit.. i think lot can be learnt from you in this regard.
Only one to admire? Big Grin

@Kumaran, Bhat wont come with real id still he is thinking we are idiots to believe he is some one else. Do you know he is trying to fool people by telling he is anarica and not Bhat. Also he is telling he is no more male and he is now a lady!

Dont know what he is thinking of others. There is limit to fooling people. Not all are like him.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:56,
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:53)amatan Wrote:
(Saturday 14-January-2012, 22:35)MJ786 Wrote:
Only one to admire? Big Grin

@Kumaran, Bhat wont come with real id still he is thinking we are idiots to believe he is some one else. Do you know he is trying to fool people by telling he is anarica and not Bhat. Also he is telling he is no more male and he is now a lady!

Dont know what he is thinking of others. There is limit to fooling people. Not all are like him.

if that one admiration came from Mj786 then it means alot
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DTHGuide for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Star Sports HD 4 added in RDTV -LCN 525 dayag 5 734 Saturday 07-February-2015, 08:23
Last Post: dayag