JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Star Movies select HD channel in Dish TV..
Friday 03-July-2015, 18:06,
Star Movies select HD channel in Dish TV..
Dish TV website added Star Movies select HD Channel in their Life ON HD add on Pack list.. so it will be added very soon and available from Life On HD onwords..
I got the information from another forum member "wardhan" .

Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 03-July-2015, 19:01,
RE: Star Movies select HD channel in Dish TV..
Good news for Dish TV users. You're one of them I think. What about Tatasky? No update so far.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 03-July-2015, 19:21,
Yes i am using Dish TruHD+ and Tatasky HD.. although now watching much in TS HD Tongue..its for my 2nd Tv..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 03-July-2015, 20:21,
Thanks for the update Kumarbhai and i think it will be available from tomorrow onwards .
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitendra Kumar for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 03-July-2015, 20:26,
Mr. Kumarbhai I am unable to add reputation for any of the member of this please to this issue ASAP.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 03-July-2015, 21:10,
Its available to members in PC browsing.. I think u r using Mobile.. it may not be in Mobile browsing for the time being as the forum is upgraded to new version... it may take some time to enable those features..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 03-July-2015, 21:33,
(Friday 03-July-2015, 21:10)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Its available to members in PC browsing.. I think u r using Mobile.. it may not be in Mobile browsing for the time being as the forum is upgraded to new version... it may take some time to enable those features..

Ok kumarbhai.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitendra Kumar for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: STAR SPORTS SELECT HD 1 added on Dish tru HD on LCN MJ786 9 290 Friday 04-November-2016, 21:30
Last Post: MJ786
  STAR SPORTS SELECT HD 1 added on Dish TV on the frequency 12520 V – updated on 04-November-16 at 19:33 Mr.Leader 0 113 Friday 04-November-2016, 19:35
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Star sports select HD LCN 88 on dish tru hd ( with pics) danuka1danu 1 152 Friday 04-November-2016, 18:37
Last Post: Abhi987
  Breaking FIRST: EPG of "STAR MOVIES SELECT HD" Changed to "STAR SELECT HD" in Dish TV TrueHD.. Mr.Kumarbhai 0 321 Wednesday 19-August-2015, 11:57
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  DH HQ Image Exclusive images from Star Movies select HD Channel.. Mr.Kumarbhai 3 614 Thursday 09-July-2015, 17:50
Last Post: Jitendra Kumar