JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Sun Direct + - A review with Images of Sun Direct + receiver
Friday 18-January-2013, 18:53,
RE: Sun Direct + - A review with Images of Sun Direct + receiver
Hello mj786..pls reply to my query.. can we watch videos from pen drive
by inserting it to SUN direct plus stb? if yes
which format it requires?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 18-January-2013, 19:34,
will check it and let u know tonight, but in dishtv it didnt work as it asked to format the USB as soon as we insert it
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
psnshetty
Friday 18-January-2013, 21:57,
checked in HD recorder just now, we can view Images and listen to MP3, but it dont show video files not even TS format .
so i think Only the videos recorded from Sun Direct STB will be able to play in it .
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
DTHGuide, Maveli, people, psnshetty, samanth, Viki
Saturday 19-January-2013, 00:20,
thank you mj...i just hope in SD recorder it might work..wat u say?? im planning to buy sun SD recorder..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-January-2013, 08:21,
(Friday 18-January-2013, 21:57)MJ786 Wrote: checked in HD recorder just now, we can view Images and listen to MP3, but it dont show video files not even TS format .
so i think Only the videos recorded from Sun Direct STB will be able to play in it .

what are difference between Sun direct + and sun hd + ?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-January-2013, 13:01,
sun direct+ is in SD format with recorder.whereas sun HD+ in HD format with recording option.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-January-2013, 13:09,
hey guys i have sun direct plus (SD recorder). plz tell me how to view recorded content on computer? i tried many video players.but all players failed to decode it..suggest some ideas guys..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-January-2013, 16:36,
which format has it been recorded in? whats the extension file name
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 06-February-2013, 14:21,
Hi Ravi, I also purchased a Sundirect +. I am happy in the recording facility. We can watch the channels in the same TP while recording. But we are not able to play the same video in the system using any of the media players. There are two folders in the USB drive (PVR and TSft_1) inside PVR many folders are there, inside one of those folders within a folder called DATA, we can see a huge file with a name "DATA" no extensions. I assume that s the video. Kindly let me also know if anyone of you find a way to play the file in computer. Regds, Janeesh.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Sun Direct brings New Model Receiver S7531 MJ786 0 499 Tuesday 23-June-2015, 23:22
Last Post: MJ786
  Star Sports 2 images from Sun Direct dth MJ786 4 2,560 Saturday 08-June-2013, 12:47
Last Post: MAHI
  Update: Suriyan Channel on Sun Direct - Images MJ786 0 897 Saturday 30-March-2013, 17:38
  DH Exclusive: Gemini Action on Sun Direct dth - Images MJ786 0 1,522 Saturday 30-March-2013, 17:33
  DH Exclusive: Sun Action on Sun Direct - Images MJ786 0 1,218 Saturday 30-March-2013, 17:28