JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Sun Direct added 2 Nameless channels
Thursday 23-April-2015, 20:55,
RE: Sun Direct added 2 Nameless channels
(Thursday 23-April-2015, 20:00)Viki Wrote: Where did my thanks & reply go?!

What they are testing that makes this piracy screen?!

what you replied ? What time ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 23-April-2015, 21:43,
(Thursday 23-April-2015, 20:55)MJ786 Wrote:
(Thursday 23-April-2015, 20:00)Viki Wrote: Where did my thanks & reply go?!

What they are testing that makes this piracy screen?!

what you replied ? What time ?

I thanked dayag post around 6 (Before Amatan's reply) and reply was "what is that piracy channel?". Seems some issue with server. Anyway that is not big deal.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Viki for this post:
dayag, MJ786
Thursday 23-April-2015, 21:48,
Still few errors in posts Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-April-2015, 21:50,
Perhaps sun direct is using these channels to stop piracy. these channels are in Home TP of sun direct.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-April-2015, 21:54,
whenever they come across information regarding piracy they will stop the VC.. i had seen some VC number which were showing terminated due to piracy
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-April-2015, 22:26,
(Thursday 23-April-2015, 21:54)MJ786 Wrote: whenever they come across information regarding piracy they will stop the VC.. i had seen some VC number which were showing terminated due to piracy

In that case there is lot of VCs to be stopped in TN , most of the LCOs using SUN Direct to telecast channels that are not available in Arasu cable tv here.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Viki for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Thursday 23-April-2015, 23:05,
Even in Colombo, local digital cable TV (LBN) using Sun Direct for many channels...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Bhavan for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Friday 24-April-2015, 08:54,
(Thursday 23-April-2015, 20:16)MAHI Wrote: What is the meaing of " Piracy " ?

In forums piracy is copy pasting other's news as their own in their blogs and other forums. Some people even copy images from other forums or websites and put those in their sites and shamelessly hide the watermark.

Similar for Sun Direct. For example a crap pay channel needs decoders to view them. They don't give to small cable operators but only to big MSOs.

So small cable operators buy Sun Direct and show that channel to all. That crap pay channel won't get huge money so when they find it they will tell Sun Direct to find that VC and block it. This is also called Piracy.

I request all not to be pirates.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Viki
Friday 24-April-2015, 11:00,
True, Copy pasting from blogs to forums too piracy , that's ture some guys crop images from blogs and posts in forums. those also piracy. few are pasting the same images in their FB pages too .so the world is in almost piracy in many .Smile
I have seen sun direct channels even in Live stream on line . mostly i saw from Dish TV and Sun direct in online streaming.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan, Bhavan, MJ786, Viki
Monday 04-May-2015, 17:39,
Sun direct removed both Nameless channels.
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Sun-Direc...7#pid36287
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
MJ786
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: 2 Nameless channels added on Sun Direct on 12316 H 30000 MJ786 1 217 Monday 13-June-2016, 12:01
Last Post: Nilu334
  Update: 2 Nameless channels removed from Sun Direct TP. dayag 7 843 Thursday 23-April-2015, 20:11
Last Post: MAHI
  Breaking FIRST: 2 Nameless channels added in Sun Direct TP dayag 7 985 Tuesday 10-February-2015, 14:17
Last Post: dayag
  Update: 2 Nameless channels added in Sun Direct Sathish 0 575 Friday 28-March-2014, 21:18
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: 2 New nameless channels added in Sun Direct MAHI 0 507 Tuesday 25-March-2014, 13:03
Last Post: MAHI