JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take any pack for same price offer
Thursday 03-November-2011, 14:56,
Take any pack for same price offer
Airtel Digital tv has come up with the following offer:

http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/dth...+packages/

Credits: Nairrk
I saw this was by him but I am not able to understand it. Can any one explain what this offer? Who is going to take lower number channels when they will get higher channels? Is it way of fooling customers?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 03-November-2011, 22:23,
RE: Take any pack for same price offer
Yes it is a way. There is no logic in these packs when some higher pack is going to come at lower price. But people will get misguided and think 'wow airtel'
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-November-2011, 15:46,
(Thursday 03-November-2011, 14:56)tsrocks Wrote: Airtel Digital tv has come up with the following offer:

I saw this was by him but I am not able to understand it. Can any one explain what this offer? Who is going to take lower number channels when they will get higher channels? Is it way of fooling customers?

they are not honest like tatas. that is why tata sky never gives plans like this.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 05-November-2011, 15:31,
This offer is good we can get many channels for lesser price.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-November-2011, 13:14,
(Friday 04-November-2011, 15:46)biju Wrote: they are not honest like tatas. that is why tata sky never gives plans like this.

offtopic: may be you havent heard Nira Radia tapes Big Grin Tatasky is removing channels and what about people who took their heavily advertised Annual Super saver packs? Was that not cheating?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-November-2011, 13:16,
(Thursday 03-November-2011, 14:56)tsrocks Wrote: Airtel Digital tv has come up with the following offer:

Dish tv also has these kinds of plans. When there are people to believe, we will see these kinds of plans.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-November-2011, 10:44,
thanks all for ur views
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 20-November-2011, 12:40,
anypack offer is good and we will take the highest one to avail maximum benifit Smile
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Value Prime Pack price increased Music Fan 33 1,947 Monday 02-February-2015, 11:04
Last Post: dayag
  Update: Value sports annual offer price people 0 403 Tuesday 01-October-2013, 03:46
Last Post: people
  DH Exclusive: Annual Sports Pack at spcl price HMinfo.in 0 900 Saturday 21-September-2013, 15:21
Last Post: HMinfo.in
  Breaking News: Airtel DTH south pack price revised people 5 2,056 Wednesday 10-April-2013, 00:25
Last Post: people
  new connection offer price increase nithyaprakash 1 771 Friday 29-June-2012, 17:20
Last Post: DTHGuide