JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tata Sky cheating its customers
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tata Sky cheating its customers
Few days back i recharged my Tata Sky account for Rs.165 to watch India vs Australia series. After recharging, when they activated my account, I got some error message in my box. "Error 999: Please contact the call center". Then I booked a complaint. They solved the problem only after 5 days after the complaint is booked. They replaced my smartcard with new one. But the sad thing is they deducted Rs.100 for new smartcard and Rs.25 as visiting charges. But they refunded some Rs.24.xx for those 5 days blackout. I came to know about it only through the STB message. They didn't even inform me about the deduction when they called me or when the engineer came to replace the card.

My account was valid till 16/01/2012. Due to Rs.125 deduction, My account got deactivated today (08/01/2012) itself.

I never thought Tata Sky would deduct amount like this without informing the customers. This is very bad on Tata Sky part.

I would never going to recharge the Tata Sky again.

Goodbye Tata Sky...
Add Thank You Reply

That is why I hate Tata sky. Why should we pay for their card mistake? Crap Tatasky.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky selects IBM hybrid storage to serve its TV customers anil g 1 225 Thursday 15-October-2015, 20:12
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking News: Tata Sky treats its customers with 3D movies this New Year’s Eve r-k 1 590 Friday 27-December-2013, 16:13
Last Post: r-k
  Breaking News: Tata Sky listens to customers adds Sony Six r-k 1 1,001 Saturday 13-October-2012, 19:44
Last Post: tsrocks