JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tata Sky has still not got transponders from GSAT10 Satellite
Thursday 29-August-2013, 02:19,
Tata Sky has still not got transponders from GSAT10 Satellite
is telling in another forum that he has got some activity in vertical polarity which is in the range of 11630 mhz frequency and he is telling that this may be from GSAT 10.

I have proof that this is not from GSAT10 as GSAT 10 has vertical polarity downlink frequencies in the range of 10950 to 11200, for proof click the below link

http://www.sac.gov.in/SACSITE/GSAT-10.html

So definitely the frequency he caught is just an error caused by his receiver as he is running many satellites from one dish without proper lnb skew for any satellite
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 29-August-2013, 07:42,
RE: Tata Sky has still not got transponders from GSAT10 Satellite
(Thursday 29-August-2013, 02:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote: is telling in another forum that he has got some activity in vertical polarity which is in the range of 11630 mhz frequency and he is telling that this may be from GSAT 10.

I have proof that this is not from GSAT10 as GSAT 10 has vertical polarity downlink frequencies in the range of 10950 to 11200, for proof click the below link

So definitely the frequency he caught is just an error caused by his receiver as he is running many satellites from one dish without proper lnb skew for any satellite

First Time I Agree With You DINO...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-August-2013, 09:46,
(Thursday 29-August-2013, 07:42)greatsadiq Wrote:
(Thursday 29-August-2013, 02:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote: is telling in another forum that he has got some activity in vertical polarity which is in the range of 11630 mhz frequency and he is telling that this may be from GSAT 10.

First Time I Agree With You DINO...

Also just now i got a call from CEO Desk, they have confirmed that they have still 'not' got the transponders from GSAT10 Satellite and they expect to get it by November as per info from internal source
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-August-2013, 14:32,

It may be error. But why not change the title? Because we are more bothered about Tatasky Smile You have got news from Tatasky people itself so if you change the title and post the news then it will help members who wants to know about Tatasky Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
MJ786
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
Lightbulb DH Exclusive: Transponders of Tatasky from Insat 4A & Gsat10@83 degree East dayag 8 1,483 Saturday 05-December-2015, 18:21
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Plan for GSat10 transponders by Tata Sky aumnamonarayana 1 1,105 Saturday 28-September-2013, 17:58
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Tata Sky has got the transponders from GSAT10 Satellite? aumnamonarayana 6 1,065 Monday 09-September-2013, 15:27
Last Post: amatan