JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tata Sky launches Everywhere TV for android users
Monday 10-March-2014, 11:12,
Tata Sky launches Everywhere TV for android users
Tata Sky has launched Everywhere TV for android users. With this subscribers will get access to their favourite TV shows on their android mobile phones. Subscribers can avail Everywhere TV service by downloading Tata Sky’s mobile app from the android playstore. The mobile app will support a host of free features including Live TV, Catch Up TV, Video on Demand, EPG with 3 day programme listing and social sharing. Everywhere TV will be available at Rs. 60 pm with over 60 plus channels and 1 month free subscription. They are also working on making Everywhere TV available on Android Tablets. I was recently thinking of going for a multi-tv connection but this seems quite interesting and I would like to explore Tata Sky’s Everywhere TV mobile offering on my Samsung S4, as I pretty much watch most of the movies, music videos in it.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to r-k for this post:
amatan, LNB15K, S.Raman
Wednesday 19-March-2014, 16:02,
Everywhere TV First Month Free Offer
Tata Sky provides an introductory Everywhere TV first month Free offer. This offer entitles you to enjoy everywhere tv pack free for the first month on one of your registered device for a period of 30 days from the date of activation. Tata Sky Mobile for iPad - [url]https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/tata-sky-mobile-for-ipad/id633450452?mt=8
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to r-k for this post:
LNB15K, S.Raman
Thursday 20-March-2014, 08:59,
RE: Tata Sky launches Everywhere TV for android users
So this is similar to Dish TV on go?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: TATA Sky Testing M_Tunes for SD Users HMinfo.in 0 459 Thursday 10-October-2013, 14:25
Last Post: HMinfo.in