JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Tata Sky listens to customers adds Sony Six
Saturday 13-October-2012, 15:33,
Tata Sky listens to customers adds Sony Six
Finally, Sony Six has been added in Tata Sky. I was awaiting this for long and now it is done, I am very happy. Great news from Tata Sky! Now people no longer can complain that Tata sky isn’t adding new channels. I have maintained from a long time that there were practical difficulties regarding transponders and now with GSAT 10 launch; look at how fast they have added all the popular channels. General viewers are happy due to addition of Colours HD, Tamil viewers are happy due to addition of Tamil channels and now sports lovers are happy too. All that was needed was a little patience. I am glad that they know exactly what their viewers want.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to r-k for this post:
S.Raman
Saturday 13-October-2012, 19:44,
RE: Tata Sky listens to customers adds Sony Six
yes tatasky now slowly listening to all customer demands
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky selects IBM hybrid storage to serve its TV customers anil g 1 238 Thursday 15-October-2015, 20:12
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking News: Tata Sky treats its customers with 3D movies this New Year’s Eve r-k 1 599 Friday 27-December-2013, 16:13
Last Post: r-k
  Tata Sky cheating its customers SK4U 1 1,563 Sunday 08-January-2012, 21:41
Last Post: amatan