JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tata Sky removes NewsX from its platform
Friday 24-February-2012, 07:52,
Tata Sky removes NewsX from its platform
Tata Sky has removed News X from its platform.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 24-February-2012, 08:14,
RE: Tata Sky removes NewsX from its platform
they have only removed from stb, and it is still there on satellite and showing EPG till 27th.. anyway.. after 9am we will see Udaya comedy on tatasky stb and this might be removed from satellite.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 10:50,
mj bhai now what channel is showing up inplace of news x on tata sky satellite transponder
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 16:19,
(Friday 24-February-2012, 10:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: mj bhai now what channel is showing up inplace of news x on tata sky satellite transponder
i hope he is back soon, really missing his real time satellite updates about tata sky
- DINO29

This Is The Reply In One SHIT Forum Where You Lick Of BHAT... Why Inquiring Here..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
MJ786
Friday 24-February-2012, 22:12,
mj bhai plz reply to post number 3
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 22:20,
after reading the 2nd post you are asking something in 3rd post which is already answered in 2nd post itself.. try to read it again
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 22:24,
so it is still there on tp, i asked u as u were saying that there might b changes after addition of udaya comedy
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 22:28,
(Friday 24-February-2012, 16:19)greatsadiq Wrote:
(Friday 24-February-2012, 10:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: mj bhai now what channel is showing up inplace of news x on tata sky satellite transponder
i hope he is back soon, really missing his real time satellite updates about tata sky
- DINO29

This Is The Reply In One SHIT Forum Where You Lick Of BHAT... Why Inquiring Here..
Not just that. Some one was telling without Mr.Bhat/Aklal there is no one to tell about channel additions in all dths 3-4 days before hand (as if Bhat was updating all the dths). This person has replied he fully agrees. Then with what face he is asking here about this? He should go and talk with Bhat and get updated.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 22:38,
(Friday 24-February-2012, 22:28)amatan Wrote:
(Friday 24-February-2012, 16:19)greatsadiq Wrote:
- DINO29

Not just that. Some one was telling without Mr.Bhat/Aklal there is no one to tell about channel additions in all dths 3-4 days before hand (as if Bhat was updating all the dths). This person has replied he fully agrees. Then with what face he is asking here about this? He should go and talk with Bhat and get updated.
Yes He Used To Update TATASky On His Own and Rest DTH Copied From Other Forums...

Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-February-2012, 22:45,
well hy do u alays bring mr. bhat in every post, i respect mj bhai and any other person who gives info just like i respect mr. bhat. we r all here to share info and help others, we should not fight
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  NewsX added on Tata Sky TP 11510 V – updated on 19-November-16 at 14:19 Mr.Leader 0 70 Saturday 19-November-2016, 14:22
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  NewsX removed from Tata Sky tp 11510 V – updated on 19-Nov-16 at 13:45 Mr.Leader 0 16 Saturday 19-November-2016, 13:47
Last Post: Mr.Leader