JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  Tata Sky satellite malfunction
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:24,
Tata Sky satellite malfunction
Today at 3 PM Tata Sky satellite malfunctioned, signals on all tp's dropped by 50% hence the weak tp's started showing no signal. It took 10 mins for tata sky to resolve this issue. May be Insat 4A running low on power or some other tech glitch
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:31,
RE: Tata Sky satellite malfunction
Ohh... I think u mean to say Insat 4A or only Tatasky Transponders ?
BTW I was watching Tatasky since past almost 45 minutes .. i didnt get any issues in watching but didnt checked the signal levels...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:35,
Sir,as i said no signal appeared on only those tp's which already have low signals in normal conditions

Don't know if it was a satellite fault or some glitch at tata sky end
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:38,
Right... always low signal Transponders get more issues for a small problem... thats y we need to align perfectly and has to make sure of perfections in LNB,Cable, f Connectors .. we may get good performance is good conditions but once any issues arrives then everything goes wrong... evenif we do all those can get issues tooo from tech glitches ..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:39,
My dish alignment and LNB Skew is perfect for all dth dishes
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:44,
(Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote: My dish alignment and LNB Skew is perfect for all dth dishes
Great...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:47,
I m also facing these problems kumar sir...
Dino bro right
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:48,
Sor, any more PID's added today on V TP's?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:54,
(Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:47)Nilu334 Wrote: I m also facing these problems kumar sir...
Dino bro right

Frankly speaking .. i am not getting any such issues   ...
Just a suggestion ..
Dont ask any Tatasky technican to realign ur Dish /LNB/Cable/Connections but if u know      about realigning then do it urself .. else search for any C Band Dish aligning guy and call him to do the favour or any persons knows better with his own dish setup   ..
Few days back a good ADTV technician who worked with Tatasky and Dish TV came to install ADTV dish and done his alignment [said as its perfect] .. later i have adjusted and shown the signal quality in same dish... which was more than his setup..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:55,
(Tuesday 01-December-2015, 15:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Sor, any more PID's added today on V TP's?

Once Amatan comes he will update u ...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »