JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Tata Sky to add more channels revamps electronic programme guide
Tuesday 12-July-2016, 13:42,
Tata Sky to add more channels revamps electronic programme guide
Found out on Tata Sky selfcare that they are undergoing a electronic programme guide revamp with change in channel numbers that is already under process. Seems like they are making provisions to add more channels. It may take us a while to get accustomed to the new channel numbers but as long as more channels come on board we are alright with that.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to r-k for this post:
Animax, aumnamonarayana
Tuesday 12-July-2016, 14:13,
RE: Tata Sky to add more channels revamps electronic programme guide
I am really happy with this LCN change exercise, hope Tata Sky adds maximum SD and HD channels. I want them to air all sorts of channels, let viewers watch all types of content according to their liking. For example , i love watching FTA movie channels like RT Movies, Movie Zone, Maha Movie, Housefull Movies, Multiplex, Manoranjan TV, Manoranjan Movies, BFlix Movies ; International Chs like TV5 Monde Asie, Australia Plus, France 24, NHK World, Russia Today, DW TV, ITV Choice HD, Arirang TV, KBS World, Trace Urban, Trace Sport Stars, Clubbing TV, I Concerts, Dancetrippin and Religious channels like Kaatyayani TV, Aastha Bhajan, Vardaan TV, Sanatan TV, Channel Divya, Navgrah , Bhakti Sagar, Vrinda TV etc.

Let them have around 700 channels on their platform
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Animax
Tuesday 12-July-2016, 16:53,
RE: Tata Sky to add more channels revamps electronic programme guide
(Tuesday 12-July-2016, 14:13)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I am really happy with this LCN change exercise, hope Tata Sky adds maximum SD and HD channels. I want them to air all sorts of channels, let viewers watch all types of content according to their liking. For example , i love watching FTA movie channels like RT Movies, Movie Zone, Maha Movie, Housefull Movies, Multiplex, Manoranjan TV, Manoranjan Movies, BFlix Movies ; International Chs like TV5 Monde Asie, Australia Plus, France 24, NHK World, Russia Today, DW TV, ITV Choice HD, Arirang TV, KBS World, Trace Urban, Trace Sport Stars, Clubbing TV, I Concerts, Dancetrippin and Religious channels like Kaatyayani TV, Aastha Bhajan, Vardaan TV, Sanatan TV, Channel Divya, Navgrah , Bhakti Sagar, Vrinda TV etc.

Let them have around 700 channels on their platform
Agreed
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky leads in technology, provides TV guide on website r-k 0 515 Tuesday 28-August-2012, 13:53
Last Post: r-k