JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Tata Sky treats its customers with 3D movies this New Year’s Eve
Monday 23-December-2013, 14:42,
Tata Sky treats its customers with 3D movies this New Year’s Eve
Heard that tata sky is providing a special treat to it’s subscribers. They will be showcasing 3D movies this New Year’s eve. Tata Sky’s line-up of 3D movies includes Avengers and Planes. What an exciting offer by Tata Sky! We can now expect many more 3D showcase movies. I have a 3D enabled TV but have not watched any 3D movies, yet. So I am eager to watch my first 3D movie on my television, thanks to tata sky.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to r-k for this post:
S.Raman
Friday 27-December-2013, 16:13,
RE: Tata Sky treats its customers with 3D movies this New Year’s Eve
Just got an update that the 3D movies Marvels Avengers 3D & Planes 3D will be broadcasted back to back on showcase channel lcn 284 (new channel). They will be aired on 31st Dec & 1st Jan as a special offering by Tata Sky. To watch these movies you will require a 3D TV and 3D glasses. The cost of both the movies is just Rs. 150 which means Rs. 75 each. Really happy with the pricing as, I expected it to be around Rs. 150.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to r-k for this post:
S.Raman
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky selects IBM hybrid storage to serve its TV customers anil g 1 237 Thursday 15-October-2015, 20:12
Last Post: anil g
  Update: Tata Sky treats Indian classical music fans by launching Ghazals r-k 0 470 Tuesday 19-March-2013, 16:13
Last Post: r-k
  Breaking News: Tata Sky listens to customers adds Sony Six r-k 1 1,009 Saturday 13-October-2012, 19:44
Last Post: tsrocks
  Tata Sky cheating its customers SK4U 1 1,563 Sunday 08-January-2012, 21:41
Last Post: amatan