JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
you can try tweaking lnb skew as mentioned above and see, for me as i am using side lnb i dont expect it to come properly now.
But in few days it might get set properly again.
Add Thank You Reply

I suggest u to try once for aligning main LNB to 83 and side LNB to 88 .. Signals r good in 88 transponders..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

if u want to watch Actve services without subscription than press audio change key (green/blue hot key) now u can watch Actve Services.

this trick only works with-:

Actve Fitness @ 103
Actve Javed Akhtar @ 102
Actve Smart Manager @ 548

you can save Rs. 179pm.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to anil g for this post:
amatan, Mr.Kumarbhai

Anyone facing signal issue on channels present on 11550 H TP right now? Sony Mix , SMS HD, Colors Infinity HD all r cracking
Add Thank You Reply

(Friday 02-October-2015, 13:07)harshbardhan Wrote: Thanks Sir for quick reply. Would u please throw some more light on alignment and skew and how to do that with illustration?

See this thread:

Though it is for Big TV still procedure is more or less similar to Tata Sky.  From Post #3.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
harshbardhan, Mr.Kumarbhai

The main issue for me is HD Access fee .. actually i am watching HD Channels only... In Tatasky i have to subscribe HD AF even want to watch the HD available in my base pack.. although now they have introduced HD A la carte its also bit costly for my 1st TV connection.. we r watching barely few HD including English,Hindi Movies channels and 2-3 Hindi entertainment channels .. TravelXP , Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet r the other ones.. if we want them in Tatasky i have to pay more than I pay in Dish TV.. now i am getting all HD Channels and Base pack for 450/ PM..
Once Tatasky starts to offer HD add ons then i may go for it.. if its cheaper than Dish TV..
Add Thank You Reply

signal gone for all channels
Add Thank You Reply

(Friday 09-October-2015, 16:38)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: The main issue for me is HD Access fee .. actually i am watching HD Channels only...
No doubt the HD Access fee or kind of it is cause of concern for the subscribers. Rising cost of TV viewing is a measure issue and should be dealt with property. Generally there are a number of channels in a pack we never watch but pay for it. This problem needs immediate attention and pack numbers should be more to choose from.
Add Thank You Reply

i am not getting any Actve services in Actve window anyone facing same problem.

Attached FilesImage(s)
Add Thank You Reply

May be for some changes. Could not check now.
Add Thank You Reply