JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Now checked no problem here. And no change.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harshbardhan for this post:
raj das

Some friend reported that Tatasky giving discount on HD Access fee for nonsubscribers having HD box @70/- pm for two months.
Add Thank You Reply

Really !.. I am using HD Box to watch SD Channels and subscribed my 99 Plan pack .. Smile
Add Thank You Reply

Sir u may visit users self help portal to check or call CC enquiring about the offer.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harshbardhan for this post:

Although i am not much getting benefitte bcoz i will get HD Channels like Epic, TenGolf in my base pack .. i never watched or any one of us watched them .. Smile
Add Thank You Reply

Ohh.....then leave it. Let others in higher pack.
Add Thank You Reply

Yes here is the Ad ...

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, harshbardhan, MJ786

how can one watch 44 HD channels at just 70rs if he is in Supreme Sports Kids or other small packs?

And Also 44 HD Channels include HBO Hits HD and HBO Defined HD , Star World Premiere HD.. So will these also will come?
Add Thank You Reply

Me too had a doubt on this.. so had a chat with CC .. sadly that person even dont know about this offer.. Big Grin He said about SD to HD Upgrade offer .. i said what upgrade i need as already having HD STB and watching SD Channels... Tongue No reply and closed the chat ..
Add Thank You Reply

ch.99 showing MPEG4 related advertising(whole day).

so i think soon remaining MPEG2 channels moved to MPEG4.

if your box MPEG2 than plz give a missed call on 07827578275 from your RMN(register mobile no.)

Attached FilesImage(s)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anil g for this post: