JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Monday 25-January-2016, 14:58,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Hopefully in next few days Maharashtra1 and other bunch of new channels will be added. Got reliable info from source. Some technical issues r being sorted out
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 25-January-2016, 16:12,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 14:58)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Hopefully in next few days Maharashtra1 and other bunch of new channels will be added. Got reliable info from source. Some technical issues r being sorted out

speculations need to be sorted out.  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-January-2016, 16:29,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 16:12)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Monday 25-January-2016, 14:58)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Hopefully in next few days Maharashtra1 and other bunch of new channels will be added. Got reliable info from source. Some technical issues r being sorted out

Aaiye aapka intezaar thha.

Aap jao Vadi bhaiya se jaake poochho, unke source sahi info denge. Yahaan aane ka kasht na kare, niraasha haath lagegi
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-January-2016, 16:37,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 16:29)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Monday 25-January-2016, 16:12)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

Aaiye aapka intezaar thha.

Aap jao Vadi bhaiya se jaake poochho, unke source sahi info denge. Yahaan aane ka kasht na kare, niraasha haath lagegi

Plzz bro....don't talk another forum people....
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nilu334 for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Monday 25-January-2016, 18:09,
Its always irritating me to read speculations continuously ..... few r making this as habbit and try to bcome a hero and treat themself as great expert/knowledged person in the universe... its well known that one day something comes true out of 100 speculations/assumptions.. Too much is Too Bad.... . if any one of them gives a timeline and if it bcome true then only i can say as he have some inner contacts with DTH people.... if its from Team member then he punishes the opposed/questioned member by misusing his power....
No harsh measures to any one... its just a personal opinion only... Now a days trying to ignore.... Shy
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Animax, Prateek Marwadi, SPANDAN
Monday 25-January-2016, 19:04,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 18:09)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Its always irritating me to read speculations continuously ..... few r making this as habbit and try to bcome a hero and treat themself as great expert/knowledged person in the universe... its well known that one day something comes true out of 100 speculations/assumptions.. Too much is Too Bad.... . if any one of them gives a timeline and if it bcome true then only i can say as he have some inner contacts with DTH people.... if its from Team member then he punishes the opposed/questioned member by misusing his power....
No harsh measures to any one... its just a personal opinion only... Now a days trying to ignore.... Shy

sir ji

highlighted part was for me or for aum ji ?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-January-2016, 19:09,
I have not singled any one person or any single forum.. .. its for Mass people who is spaming/misleading/ fooling the forum world viewers who r visiting the forums to get genuine informations.....
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-January-2016, 19:18,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 19:09)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I have not singled any one person or any single forum.. .. its for Mass people who is spaming/misleading/ fooling the forum world viewers who r visiting the forums to get genuine informations.....

totally agree sir ji. 
Welcome
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-January-2016, 19:40,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 19:04)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Monday 25-January-2016, 18:09)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Its always irritating me to read speculations continuously ..... few r making this as habbit and try to bcome a hero and treat themself as great expert/knowledged person in the universe... its well known that one day something comes true out of 100 speculations/assumptions.. Too much is Too Bad.... . if any one of them gives a timeline and if it bcome true then only i can say as he have some inner contacts with DTH people.... if its from Team member then he punishes the opposed/questioned member by misusing his power....

sir ji

Hai, itni respect. Main aapko naman karta hoon iske liye. Aapki har ek kaamna poori ho aur aap sadev prasanna rahe evam aapko ishwar pratishtta ki sarvochh unchaiyon tak pahunchaye
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-January-2016, 20:08,
(Monday 25-January-2016, 19:40)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Monday 25-January-2016, 19:04)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

sir ji

Hai, itni respect. Main aapko naman karta hoon iske liye. Aapki har ek kaamna poori ho aur aap sadev prasanna rahe evam aapko ishwar pratishtta ki sarvochh unchaiyon tak pahunchaye

sorry om ji. but a simple request please do not speculate.  Smile
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »