JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Zee network aggressively promoting this channel. But what happened to Star's SMS?
Add Thank You Reply

Dont know what hapenned to SMS HD.. is it officially launched ?
Add Thank You Reply

Today I was expecting troubles in viewing TV by the time I had experienced serious malfunctioning of TS DTH service y'day and day before y'day but no such incident happened. Could not understand why there were disruption in TS service for two days continuously at the same time.
Add Thank You Reply

Any raining or clear sun shine today..
Add Thank You Reply

No rain but cloudy. Actually there were no rains last two days too at the time of signal distortion. It rained in the evening heavily signal disrupted but soon restored. Many members of various forums also experienced same event.
Add Thank You Reply

Don't know whether SMS launched or not but it's being tested as you reported.
Add Thank You Reply

(Tuesday 07-July-2015, 10:23)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro, plz get some info about tata sky migrating to new sat

No info as of now. Currently concentrating on current satellite updates.
Add Thank You Reply

Yes what happened to SMS HD launch
Add Thank You Reply

Actually most c band channels doesnt have EPG but rarely i seen in some .. i am getting this EPG in both C band channels. 612 Satr Movies Select is having Dolby Digital and 613 Star Movies Select is having Dolby Digital Plus audio..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

612 SD SMS and 613 HD SMS? Or something else??
Add Thank You Reply