JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Thursday 11-February-2016, 18:54,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
As Tata Sky has 24 tp's now so now even Star India has decided to launch 4 SD & 4 HD Regional Sports, Viacom18 also launching lots of channels, Zee launching 2 new chs, Times Group also launching new chs.
I am quite sure Star Sports Regional chs will be exclusive to Tata Sky and so will the Viacom ibes for at least few months.

Waiting for MJ & Amantan bros, Kumar Sir to give the big news soon
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
Thursday 11-February-2016, 21:56,
(Thursday 11-February-2016, 18:54)aumnamonarayana Wrote: As Tata Sky has 24 tp's now so now even Star India has decided to launch 4 SD & 4 HD Regional Sports, Viacom18 also launching lots of channels, Zee launching 2 new chs, Times Group also launching new chs.
I am quite sure Star Sports Regional chs will be exclusive to Tata Sky and so will the Viacom ibes for at least few months.

Huh Kahaa thak jaavoge bhai ..... Now Star and other networks started launching new channels  bcoz Tatasky got 24 TPs ... what a joke ... Shy
Lage Raho Munna [Dino] Bhai.... Love
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 11-February-2016, 22:10,
(Thursday 11-February-2016, 21:56)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Thursday 11-February-2016, 18:54)aumnamonarayana Wrote: As Tata Sky has 24 tp's now so now even Star India has decided to launch 4 SD & 4 HD Regional Sports, Viacom18 also launching lots of channels, Zee launching 2 new chs, Times Group also launching new chs.

Huh Kahaa thak jaavoge bhai ..... Now Star and other networks started launching new channels  bcoz Tatasky got 24 TPs ... what a joke ... Shy
Lage Raho Munna [Dino] Bhai.... Love

It's not illogical, apply a little brain sir and u will understand. Chs do take into account availability and distribution factor while launching new chs. Tata Sky will have the exclusivity factor just like SS Add On service. Later others might add it .
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Animax
Friday 12-February-2016, 11:03,
There is Nothing to apply my brain ... Smile any way u r the same as usual ... Big Grin only u can apply ur brain like that ... Lol
Thas y i said Lage raho ....
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:20,
Few guys always doesnt trust or believe/agree  my statements regarding Signals/alignment and think that i am insulting them and they know more than enough  in this matters ...  Here i am posting signal levels from tatasky HD STB and SD STB ... the dish is same,the channel is same ,the transponder is same ..

From my HD STB >>

From My SD STB >>>

The signal levels r always depending on SW ,Tuners ,STB.... we cant get the same signal levels in differant SW and in differant STB models..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Nilu334
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:35,
Yday got a call from Tatasky CC .... She said me that a technician is visiting my house to check the compability/alignment regarding their advanced tech updates .. it is a free visit ... no charges ... i have asked her what is the new tech they have upgraded .. after a minute she said that it is MPEG4 ..
Any way i am waiting for his arrival as today is his visiting day..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:46,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:35)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yday got a call from Tatasky CC .... She said me that a technician is visiting my house to check the compability/alignment regarding their advanced tech updates .. it is a free visit ... no charges ... i have asked her what is the new tech they have upgraded .. after a minute she said that it is MPEG4 ..
Any way i am waiting for his arrival as today is his visiting day..

Sir, do give an update as to what changes they make post their visit. I am sure it's for checking proper alignment for receiving signals from both GSat10 and Insat 4A, before adding new chs from GSat they r busy in correcting and crosschecking things
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:48,
Hahahaaa ... They r checking my alignments ... Lol .. any way its their duty ...
Sure i will update ...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:50,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:48)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Hahahaaa ... They r checking my alignments ... Lol .. any way its their duty ...
Sure i will update ...

Let them do sir. We should never be overconfident about anything. Just enjoy life. Care, share and spread happiness. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:53,
I am confidant and proven thosee technicians of DTH and others many times .. so this is not overconfidant as u say every time... Lol
U know since i have bought Dish TV DTH in 2004 every single techinicians visited my house was proved me correct ...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »