JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:02,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:53)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I am confidant and proven thosee technicians of DTH and others many times .. so this is not overconfidant as u say every time... Lol
U know since i have bought Dish TV DTH in 2004 every single techinicians visited my house was proved me correct ...

I respect u sir. I just said it in a general way. We should not fight over petty things. No one is perfect, no one is big or small. The day we start respecting each other and lend a helping hand to whoever needs it without having any feeling of how great i am then we'll live happily. Just live life and enjoy. Help and forget
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:10,
I never said as i am perfect ... always saying as i am still learning but few things which i have experianced cant be ignored .. if some one try to do the same surely i will reply .. so choosing the words r to be in correct way...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:18,
Actually if any person who never aligned a single Dish but read some thing and trying to find fault in mine alignment /capturing signals and teach me how to align is hurting/feeling as insulted me..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:31,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:18)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Actually if any person who never aligned a single Dish but read some thing and trying to find fault in mine alignment /capturing signals and teach me how to align is hurting/feeling as insulted me..

Arre Sir Ji , no one is insulting u. Just chill. But just to tell u , i too know about alignment and signal stuff. Learnt many things about TV/DTH etc. in last ten years.

I can state many interesting things which will help others get some knowledge but over the years i have learnt to stay mum as some people just start fights for no reason.

I also don't know many things and write only those things about which i have correct and accurate info but as i said that in today's world people have forgotten to respect and become insecure. They want to show themselves as best and start bashing others to show superiority.

It's always best to be knowledgeable, share it and forget it. People will always make comments, some positive and most negative, take the best out of positive ones and learn to improve if they offer some constructive advice while just avoid negative comments as they r meant to show u down and its upto us to feel let down or just move on
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 16:30,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:31)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Arre Sir Ji , no one is insulting u. Just chill. But just to tell u , i too know about alignment and signal stuff.

I am asking for my better knowledge how many Dish u have personally aligned on ur own ? Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 18:21,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 16:30)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 12:31)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Arre Sir Ji , no one is insulting u. Just chill. But just to tell u , i too know about alignment and signal stuff.

I am asking for my better knowledge how many Dish u have personally aligned on ur own ? Smile

All three of my DTH dishe using digital signal meter. Plz sir, request u to respect other's knowledge too. Thanks
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 19:14,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:35)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yday got a call from Tatasky CC .... She said me that a technician is visiting my house to check the compability/alignment regarding their advanced tech updates .. it is a free visit ... no charges ... i have asked her what is the new tech they have upgraded .. after a minute she said that it is MPEG4 ..
Any way i am waiting for his arrival as today is his visiting day..

Sir,Has the technician visites ur premise?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 21:45,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 18:21)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 16:30)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:

All three of my DTH dishe using digital signal meter. Plz sir, request u to respect other's knowledge too. Thanks

which brand of digital meter ? also please tell me the signal quality [not signal level] in 10970 H ... how much u r getting ? if possible please post SS from UR meter...
Thanx...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 16-February-2016, 21:46,
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 19:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 16-February-2016, 11:35)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yday got a call from Tatasky CC .... She said me that a technician is visiting my house to check the compability/alignment regarding their advanced tech updates .. it is a free visit ... no charges ... i have asked her what is the new tech they have upgraded .. after a minute she said that it is MPEG4 ..
Any way i am waiting for his arrival as today is his visiting day..

Sir,Has the technician visites ur premise?

Not visited today and no info too about the work order ...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 17-February-2016, 12:16,
(Thursday 11-February-2016, 18:54)aumnamonarayana Wrote: As Tata Sky has 24 tp's now so now even Star India has decided to launch 4 SD & 4 HD Regional Sports, Viacom18 also launching lots of channels, Zee launching 2 new chs, Times Group also launching new chs.
I am quite sure Star Sports Regional chs will be exclusive to Tata Sky and so will the Viacom ibes for at least few months.

Waiting for MJ & Amantan bros, Kumar Sir to give the big news soon

How they got 24 tps? Insat 4A going to die soon and that is why another one is waiting.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »