JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:02,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
(Tuesday 01-March-2016, 04:35)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Can any member from this forum as Mr. Harit Nagpal on Twitter that why is God TV not part of regular base packages as it's an English channel, why has it been placed in Malayalam Religious Pack ?

The reason for those kinds of channels are there is for conversion.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:28,
(Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:02)Amatan Wrote:
(Tuesday 01-March-2016, 04:35)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Can any member from this forum as Mr. Harit Nagpal on Twitter that why is God TV not part of regular base packages as it's an English channel, why has it been placed in Malayalam Religious Pack ?

The reason for those kinds of channels are there is for conversion.

Bro, in this world there r good people & there r bad people , u can't paint all in same color with one brush so plz refrain from making such illogical comments. I believe in one religion which is humanity, hatred based on Caste, Creed, Religion should not be propagated at any cost. Help all, spread smiles and enjoy this beautiful life. Even if there is someone u don't like , still treat that person with love. Spewing venom cannot and will not change anything ever
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:31,
Few Tatasky Local Dealers r corrupt and even not doing what their senior official say too... very bad service from them ..although good followup from seniors of TS Officials... even for free visit dealers r asking to pay for technicians.... ... Mine last free visit was cancelled in a week... i asked the local dealer he said that as its free visit no one is wanting to visit for free.. although i am not intrested in their visit bcoz myself can handle those alignments but what will happen for a guy who dont know how to align himself ?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:36,
(Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:31)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Few Tatasky Local Dealers r corrupt and even not doing what their senior official say too... very bad service from them ..although good followup from seniors of TS Officials... even for free visit dealers r asking to pay for technicians.... ... Mine last free visit was cancelled in a week... i asked the local dealer he said that as its free visit no one is wanting to visit for free.. although i am not intrested in their visit bcoz myself can handle those alignments but what will happen for a guy who dont know how to align himself ?

Depends upon area to area. In my area, airtel, videocon and Tata Sky all provide excellent service. These dealers/service centres r mostly outsourced so u can't link their corruption to a company. It depends upon nature of that person
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:51,
If they r for and by the company then all good credit and bad credit goes to company itserlf... those Dealers r by and for the company... so they should give their best service to every one.. Company is paying them and we r paying to the company... If any thing wrong happens in a house then the owner is responsible for every good and Bad.. thats y they cant runaway by telling something illogical...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:57,
(Thursday 03-March-2016, 10:51)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: If they r for and by the company then all good credit and bad credit goes to company itserlf... those Dealers r by and for the company... so they should give their best service to every one.. Company is paying them and we r paying to the company... If any thing wrong happens in a house then the owner is responsible for every good and Bad.. thats y they cant runaway by telling something illogical...

Agree Sir but even for a company it is very difficult to monitor all these dealers.There is dadgiri everywhere. If any company tries to be morw strict with them then also company would be at loss as these dealers e cunning and will sell their competitor's products more. Its a headache to maintain a good relationship with them.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 11:00,
So how can we say a DTH Service is good ... ? we cant judge a few good services to bee confirmed as Good servise from a certain DTH... .
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 11:03,
(Thursday 03-March-2016, 11:00)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: So how can we say a DTH Service is good ... ? we cant judge a few good services to bee confirmed as Good servise from a certain DTH... .

Depends upon the person who is heading the service team in an area and thw technician to whom the job is assigned to
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 11:11,
U still dont understand what we in rural areas facing issues... here nothing happen like in Cites .. There is nothing like a head in service team or not even having a service team... the dealer /service center owner has to hire a technician from outside and pay for him on behalf of Tatasky... that technician is asking more money which he gets from Tatasky . if the service in City then he can do it but for rural areas he has to spend more to travell and time too takes much ..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-March-2016, 11:20,
(Thursday 03-March-2016, 11:11)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: U still dont understand what we in rural areas facing issues... here nothing happen like in Cites .. There is nothing like a head in service team or not even having a service team... the dealer /service center owner has to hire a technician from outside and pay for him on behalf of Tatasky... that technician is asking more money which he gets from Tatasky . if the service in City then he can do it but for rural areas he has to spend more to travell and time too takes much ..

I understand sir. Lot of problems in covering the rural , semi urban , smaller cities. This happens in every sector, very difficult to provide service in such areas. Hope that they will improve as time passes by and with more focus on DAS phase 4 now
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »