JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Monday 06-June-2016, 22:22,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
The local dealer discouraging me from going for super LNB because it uses splitters unlike my present universal one having four output jacks.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 13-June-2016, 14:09,
I have got my old universal LNB replacrd with Inverto Super LNB today. As a result the signal quality on my STB rose from 80 to the maximum level ie 100 and signal level from 60 to 80. I have to pay for [email protected]/- to the local service dealer,which my friends suggest is mandatory.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to harshbardhan for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Monday 13-June-2016, 14:28,
350rs for Splitters ,, can you post some images of what they gave?

Signal Quality and Level rose from 80 to 100 and 60 to 80 in STB... is that after selecting Super LNB option or just normal ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Animax
Monday 13-June-2016, 15:27,
I'll try to upload the pics later on. That guy selected super LNB option himself. I will revert back to Normal and see later on.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 13-June-2016, 16:35,
That is what i want to know, the signal should show increase even if selected Normal. If not they are just fooling by doing something in that Super LNB option to show just increase of % in STB.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 13-June-2016, 21:57,
When I selected normal LNB setting signal indicater was the same as that of Super LNB but infact there was no video or audio. What should be the conclusion?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 13-June-2016, 22:04,
One more problem if the main STB is switched off the multi TV also loses the signal. Earlier both the TV's were functioning individually. Connection problem? The technician is not property trained I think.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 14-June-2016, 11:47,
Attaching image of the Splitters as they call it. Is it's cost₹350?

Attached FilesImage(s)

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harshbardhan for this post:
MJ786
Tuesday 14-June-2016, 12:49,
(Monday 13-June-2016, 22:04)harshbardhan Wrote: One more problem if the main STB is switched off the multi TV also loses the signal. Earlier both the TV's were functioning individually. Connection problem? The technician is not property trained I think.

If possible can you connect some FTA stb and see whether signal quality increases with this super LNB?

The splitter you are using is power pass and only one port's power will go to the lnb. Other ports just signal will come. So when you turn off that power sending stb LNB dont get power and so other stbs don't get signal. We cannot put other kind of splitter which will pass power from all ports to the LNB. But that will spoil the stb and also the lnb. So if you use these kinds of LNBs then no other choice. Multi switches are available to solve this problem but are costly for that price we can fix few more dishes itself.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
harshbardhan, MJ786
Tuesday 14-June-2016, 12:50,
(Monday 13-June-2016, 21:57)harshbardhan Wrote: When I selected normal LNB setting signal indicater was the same as that of Super LNB but infact there was no video or audio. What should be the conclusion?

Super LNB using different LO. That is why it is not showing any quality when you choose normal LNB.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »