JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Friday 24-June-2016, 18:49,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
(Thursday 23-June-2016, 14:03)amatan Wrote: I dont have TS so cannot tell whether it is mono or stereo.

Okay bro, thanks for replying. MJ Bro, Mr. leader can u please answer my query. Thanks
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 26-June-2016, 17:50,
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Thakur for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:16,
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 28-June-2016, 17:14,
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:22,
Noticed that in New LCN arrangement, in every genre Tata Sky has left ample empty LCN slots to accommodate flurry of new channels. Like i noticed after that between Star Movies & Sony Pix HD slot has been left for Sony Le Plex HD, same thing done for Times Now HD and Movies Now 2 HD.

One thing is for sure that around 50 to 100 new channels will be added, it will be a mix of SD and HD channels.

Interesting times ahead. Tata Sky is rocking now. MJ Bro, Amantan Bro, Mr. Leader we r waiting for ur Dhamaakedaar Updates
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Animax
Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:32,
They have kept the slots vacant for future for next few years.. They are not going to fill those slots at a time
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:39,
MJ bro, is Tata Sky providing Stereo Sound on channels like HBO, Sony Pix? I asked u few days back too but u did not reply. Plz give an answer
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:43,
(Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:32)MJ786 Wrote: They have kept the slots vacant for future for next few years.. They are not going to fill those slots at a time

Sure, i know that bhai. I am quite sure that many channels will be added as they have undertaken this massive exercise only after signing agreements with various broadcasters to launch their channels on Tata Sky platform. Just wait and watch, in next few weeks all things will be clear
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:44,
you can ask Nilu about it. also i dont have interest in these so i dont go into these details much .
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 05-July-2016, 11:46,
I Agree With Aumnamonarayan on this. Many channels might get added thats why they created massive channel reshuffle.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »