JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Expecting mega addition within one week. Getting this update from my source
Add Thank You Reply

India Cric pack .. was it removed? or still continuing?
Add Thank You Reply

(Wednesday 21-September-2016, 12:57)MJ786 Wrote: India Cric pack .. was it removed? or still continuing?

That Add On pack was removed many years back bro. It was a super flop.

MJ Bro, plz ask your sources about channel additions on Tata Sky. Please give some update.

Add Thank You Reply

Bro Any update on additions Movies now 2 HD & ETV HD specially
Add Thank You Reply

upto now no update, mostly addition might happen in October 1st week as per some informations.. Lets see.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:

Strangely for the first time on a weekday, today tata sky has updated next 3 days EPG for Home Channels.

Is it a silent way to a surprise? Hope so Smile
Add Thank You Reply

Black volume bar coming on Zee News and Aaj Tak. I guess some scroll will soon run on these channels or may be it's a Technical error from tata sky
Add Thank You Reply

As per the info received from my sources, bulk channel addition will happen very soon. Channel Addition is on hold for same reason. Many Hindi, Regional Channels plus few English SD & HD channels will be added. Addition will happen within October. Also some more +1 services will be added. Next Year Tata Sky will also get transponders from New Satellite, still not sure if it would be from GSat 11 or it will move to a Foreign Satellite
Add Thank You Reply

So Tata Sky has shuffled some channels on transponders. MJ bro, i think for the first time they have added channels on 11010 V or am i wrong?
Add Thank You Reply

yes, i think first time they have added channels on 5 more V tps.. 11010 V ,11050 V ,11090 V,11170 V and 11670 V as per Mr. Leaders update .
Currently i dont find it now, so maybe they tested and removed.
Add Thank You Reply