JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Monday 10-October-2016, 12:55,
Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nilu334 for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Monday 10-October-2016, 12:56,
RE: Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
(Monday 10-October-2016, 12:53)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Monday 10-October-2016, 12:47)Nilu334 Wrote: first share bro..

But i think this information is wrong as in one of the tweets they r telling a subscriber that Kids Showcase is available on Channel Number 297 & 603. Since today some changes have happened in their Twitter Agency as they r offering old information, also now name of the executive responding to the subscriber is also being mentioned
Yes....it's not new....
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 10-October-2016, 13:26,
(Monday 10-October-2016, 12:09)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Tata Sky Official Twitter Handle said that they are currently offering National Geographic Channel in 4K
https://mobile.twitter.com/TataSky/statu...4029639680

maybe 4 Languages options of NGC Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 10-October-2016, 18:19,
MJ Bro please ask your sources about mega addition on Tata Sky platform. Something will surely happen in next few days
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 10-October-2016, 18:45,
(Monday 10-October-2016, 18:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro please ask your sources about mega addition on Tata Sky platform. Something will surely happen in next few days

I dont trust those tatasky or any other DTH sources, Sad
i only trust on my scanning gadgets as they are only going to provide exact information as and when it happens .
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 10-October-2016, 19:16,
(Monday 10-October-2016, 18:45)MJ786 Wrote:
(Monday 10-October-2016, 18:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro please ask your sources about mega addition on Tata Sky platform. Something will surely happen in next few days

i only trust on my scanning gadgets as they are only going to provide exact information as and when it happens .

Bhai, aaj itne gusse mein kyon ho? I asked you as many times you post internal info about Tata Sky. Recently also you were the first one to post with pictorial proof about the reduction in prices of 42 HD channels. I thought that you had valid sources which is why i asked. I am extremely sorry if my statement made you angry in any manner whatsoever. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:27,
I am sad that Tata Sky removed International Hits Music Station , the day that they added Marathi Sangeet channel under Actve Music , waiting for Tata Sky Music+ where i will get 4 video channels in Full Screen including International Hits Channel. I am sure that it will launch in next few days or on Diwali
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:32,
(Monday 10-October-2016, 19:16)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Monday 10-October-2016, 18:45)MJ786 Wrote:

Bhai, aaj itne gusse mein kyon ho? I asked you as many times you post internal info about Tata Sky. Recently also you were the first one to post with pictorial proof about the reduction in prices of 42 HD channels. I thought that you had valid sources which is why i asked. I am extremely sorry if my statement made you angry in any manner whatsoever. Smile

No. i was never angry. i dont know what anger i showed in above reply . :d

coming to that post, i post if i get some confirmed update from them only that too with source. I said i wont believe the words they tell by mouth like guess.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Animax
Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:33,
(Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:27)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I am sad that Tata Sky removed International Hits Music Station , the day that they added Marathi Sangeet channel under Actve Music , waiting for Tata Sky Music+ where i will get 4 video channels in Full Screen including International Hits Channel. I am sure that it will launch in next few days or on Diwali

what is use of 4 channels in one screen? we will get audio for only 1 screen na ? u want to listen music or something else Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:35,
(Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:33)MJ786 Wrote:
(Tuesday 11-October-2016, 00:27)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I am sad that Tata Sky removed International Hits Music Station , the day that they added Marathi Sangeet channel under Actve Music , waiting for Tata Sky Music+ where i will get 4 video channels in Full Screen including International Hits Channel. I am sure that it will launch in next few days or on Diwali

what is use of 4 channels in one screen? we will get audio for only 1 screen na ? u want to see music or something else Big Grin

No bro. In Tata Sky Music+, we will get 4 In House Music Channels in Full Screen. Let's see whether they provide it for free or not
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
MJ786
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »