JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky DTH related General Discussions..
SMS HD free till 20th July.

Attached FilesImage(s)
Add Thank You Reply

good share bro
SMS HD free preview is for limited period
Add Thank You Reply

Experiencing very bad pq for some days. Not able to understand the reasons. It's from TS end or my four yr old LG LCD aging out or HDMI cable deteriorated or lnb became faulty! Anyway not happy with the pq of TS as on date.
Add Thank You Reply

AFAIK Faulty LNB effect the signals and not the PQ.. once the signal is stable and teh picture is not freezing then should be fine.. i think may be HDMI Cable or TV itself ...
Add Thank You Reply

Thnx for reply Sir. .
I think there is some obstruction in front of my LNB the water bottle slipped forward and covered it to some extent so I removed it now HD pictures look quite good but after some time I will recheck the TV.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harshbardhan for this post:

I fail to understand what would have been the reason for bad pq of my TV bcoze for some days again the pq improved a lot automatically. Of course I had removed the obstacle disrupting the signal.
Add Thank You Reply

Any way congrats for the restored good PQ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

Four new Malayalam channel will be added in August month
1 Kairali people
2 Flowers Tv
3 Safari Tv
4 Media One
Source Tata Sky Kerala
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ajay kore for this post:

Last two chnls added what about others? Meanwhile many users are wary of losing MSM chnls particularly Sony Six Set Max and somewhat Sony also for one serial'Itna karo na..........
Add Thank You Reply

If MSM channels got removed then few Tataky users may shift their DTH ..
Add Thank You Reply