JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky Relocation / Migration almost confirmed
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Tatasky Relocation / Migration almost confirmed
If the TPs have signals then every one should get them in scaning..
Add Thank You Reply

Those are not from AS5 or Ses satellite, but lets wait few days as the satellite hasnt started any signal/frequencies yet.
I am getting something at 11400-11450.. which is not of Adtv . Until signal locks cannot get more details about it.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, dayag

Exactly. the same frequency have something ,atleast a Data TP of 16APSK or 32APSK should be locked to get perfect picture .
Add Thank You Reply

Seems @TataSky is installing new dishes for its new sat Asiasat 8 & has disturbed their C Band dishes thus there is freezing on all channels
Add Thank You Reply

In Dish TV too SS HD 1 was getting freezed few times. so it's the problem from Broadcaster end .
Add Thank You Reply

Dayag bro, its happening on all chs on Tata Sky
Add Thank You Reply

is it for you only or everyone is having the problem of freezing ??
Add Thank You Reply

For everyone, by the way it was happening for over one hour and just stopped 5 mins before. Didn't u see it urself? Anyways Twitter was filled with complaints
Add Thank You Reply

No i am watching Dish TruHD .
Add Thank You Reply

(Sunday 22-February-2015, 13:24)dayag Wrote: How can that be from both sats ? i didnt changed the Dish Direction . only scanned Horizontal and Vertical separately.

Posts got mixed. I was telling OK to Dino who told me to be postive Smile But in the mean time you have posted and it ended like I was rude Sad
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  MPEG-4 migration by Tata Sky r-k 0 693 Tuesday 26-November-2013, 16:07
Last Post: r-k
  Update: News & Updates About MPEG4 Migration. 0 334 Thursday 29-August-2013, 23:21
Last Post:
  Update: Change in Relocation Charges TataSkyHD 0 681 Monday 27-February-2012, 12:07
Last Post: TataSkyHD