JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky Rs 500 Cash Back - Jingalala Saturdays Offer
Saturday 07-January-2012, 08:16,
Tatasky Rs 500 Cash Back - Jingalala Saturdays Offer

Get Rs.500 Cash Back from Cleartrip with English Movies Pack (assured)

Offer valid only on 7th Jan 2012

Subscribe to English Movies Pack at Rs.60 pm
SMS add enmo to 56633

Cleartrip offer code will be sent through SMS on Subscribers' RMN within 7 days.

FAQs on "Get Rs500 Cash Back on air travel booking from Cleartrip" offer on English Movies Pack

1. What is the "Get Rs500 Cash Back offer on air travel from Cleartrip"?
"As a special 1 Day Offer on Saturday, 7 Jan 12, on subscribing to English Movies Pack, you get to win sure shot cash back of Rs500 on air travel round trip booking through Cleartrip. You can book domestic or International air travel through Cleartrip and you will be charged Rs500 lesser on your total ticket amount."

2. Is there any discount on the English Movies Pack price?
"Sir, you need to subscribe to English Movies Pack at Rs60 pm, i.e. the monthly price product to avail the offer. It’s a double delight offer for you. You get to watch latest Hollywood Blockbuster Movies with English Movies Pack and also get a cash back of Rs500 on your air travel booking through Cleartrip."

3. What is the process to avail the offer?
"Sir, on subscribing to English Movies Pack on the offer day, you become entitled to get the sure shot cash back of Rs500 on any domestic or International Air Travel Booking. The offer code will be sent to you through SMS within 7 working days. This offer is valid only for bookings done through Phone Booking channel of Cleartrip. You can call Cleartrip on 1860 233 9000 and mention the code sent to you through SMS on the automated IVR system. Booking can only be made through Phone Booking Channel. You can book domestic or International air travel through Cleartrip and you will be charged Rs500 lesser on your total ticket amount."

4. What are the other Terms & Conditions of the offer?
"Sir, please log onto http://www.tatasky.com to read detailed Terms & Conditions. -Offer can be availed only through phone booking channel. Subscriber needs to call 1860 233 9000 helpline number and mention the coupon code on the automated IVR system. Rs 500 lesser would be charged from the total amount of the travel booking. -Air travel bookings can be done through Credit Card. -Offer is valid for booking till 20th Jan 2012 ( any travel date). Booking is subject to seat availability -Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid on Domestic or International flight bookings. -If you cancel your booking (in part or full) after the cash back has processed, the entire amount of cash back availed for the said booking will be deducted besides applicable cancellation fees charged by Cleartrip and the airline. "

5. If I book my air travel though Cleartrip website, will I get the offer?
No Sir, this offer is strictly valid only for booking through its Phone Booking channel.

6. On what all packs is this offer applicable?
"This offer is applicable on Tru Choice packages-Economy, South Economy, Supreme, Supreme Sports, Supreme Sports Kids Pack, South Sports, State Pack and Dhamaal Mix Pack. This offer is not available for Old packaging subscribers as English Movie Pack can only be subscribed by the TruChoice subscribers. But old packaging subscribers can avail the offer by migrating to any of our Tru choice package."

7. I already have English Movies Pack. Can I also avail the offer?
No. This offer is only for subscribers without English Movies Pack.

8. How is this offer being communicated to the subscribers?
"The offer is being communicated through multiple mediums: 1) Channel 100 2) Alert 3) SMS 4)IVR "

9. How can I avail the offer?
"You can avail the special 1 day offer:
1) by sending SMS add enmo to 56633 from your RMN
2) Call the helpline
3) Through Selfcare "

10. I am a Super Value customer, but not able to subscribe the pack through the SMS Code given by you?
Sir, since you are on our old packaging structure, you can not subscribe to the pack as this is available only for TruChoice subscribers. But of course, you can choose to migrate on any of our TruChoice package and avail the offer.

11. I would like to subscribe to this pack today.
Sure Sir, today as part of our special offer, you can subscribe to our "Get Rs500 Cash Back on air travel from Cleartrip" offer on English movies pack . I will add the pack as per your request.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tsrocks for this post:
Admin

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: 5% Cash back offer Thakur 3 79 Monday 05-December-2016, 13:48
Last Post: anil g
  Jingalala Saturdays removed from Tata Sky tp 11510 H – updated on 20-Nov-16 at 00:06 Mr.Leader 0 57 Sunday 20-November-2016, 00:10
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Jingalala Saturdays added on Tata Sky TP 11510 H – updated on 19-November-16 at 00:15 Mr.Leader 0 64 Saturday 19-November-2016, 00:16
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Breaking FIRST: Jingalala Saturday Offer for tomorrow aumnamonarayana 1 108 Friday 18-November-2016, 22:17
Last Post: amatan
  DH Exclusive: Jingalala Saturday Offer - Karaoke Offer aumnamonarayana 1 107 Thursday 17-November-2016, 22:23
Last Post: amatan