JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Very Very Strange Sir! How can some people receive signals when TP itself is switched off? Is this some sort of advanced technology by tata sky? Regarding LNB Skew , i do not think that it is wrongly adjusted in our case as had that been the matter ten we would not have received signals during the testing phase.

Also Sir was ur dish re-aligned when tata sky started testing the V Polarity? I was just thinking that may be at that time V TP's were being tested on Insat 4A and we received signals but now as they r relaying thru the V TP's from GSAT10 and since our dishes not aligned so we r not receiving the signals.
Add Thank You Reply

No .. i didnt realighned my Tatasky Dish or adjusted skew of LNB.. it was perfect and i didnt faced any such signal issues any time... even in those testing period... if the Skew is not correct then the signals comes in other Pol but if we scan we should get the same channels in that pol too.. but i have just guessed about in TS STB ..
Add Thank You Reply

Still some people r getting channel number 80 right now
Add Thank You Reply

R U going by their words or any Snaps with epg of today ?
Add Thank You Reply

Yes they even posted snaps of channel number 80 taken today evening in another forum
Add Thank You Reply

Now that software is updated for all stb's and settings for new transponders is installed in stb's, I guess now tata sky is activating the V Polarity TP's from GSAT10 and thru dynamic updates one by one all would start receiving channel number 80 again. Earlier they were giving it by activating V Polarity on Insat 4A which is why signals also dipped whenever they activated V Polarity on Insat 4A. Now signals r full like before when only H TP's were active on Insat 4A so wait n watch we will all receive channel number 80 again but thru GSAT10
Add Thank You Reply

(Tuesday 26-May-2015, 20:11)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Yes they even posted snaps of channel number 80 taken today evening in another forum

R they getting signals continuously ?
Add Thank You Reply

* Updated *
1) INDIA TODAY (INDIA TODAY @ Rs 5 pm) 11510, H, 32000 8PSK Provider("Headlines Today @ Rs 5 pm"=>"INDIA TODAY @ Rs 5 pm")
Add Thank You Reply

* Lost *
1) STAR Movies HD Alias () 10970, H, 32000 8PSK -
2) STAR World HD Alias () 10970, H, 32000 8PSK -
Add Thank You Reply

* New *
1) STAR World HD Alias () 10970, H, 32000 8PSK 78% -
2) STAR Movies HD Alias () 10970, H, 32000 8PSK 78% -
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 225 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,004 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin