JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
I didnt get any issues in Scanning at that time.. But didnt checked the STB.. there was signal in all Transponders surely for me..
Add Thank You Reply

Sir, it was not a big no signal issue, it was like signal was flickering. It ran normal and at nay moment for 1 or 2 seconds it disappeared so u would not have noticed
Add Thank You Reply

Those minute fluctuations r normal in any services as i seen..
Add Thank You Reply

Sir, plz check if the new tp added is active on Asiasat7/8
Add Thank You Reply

I think in AS7/8 the SR will be heigher than 40000 to be... so no chance ..also there is no need for them to test now..
Add Thank You Reply

So from which sat is this new tp?
Add Thank You Reply

I Think its from 83°E itself Tongue the parameters looks like the same...
Add Thank You Reply

But can't be from Insat 4A as it has just 12 TP's
Add Thank You Reply

(Saturday 04-July-2015, 12:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: But can't be from Insat 4A as it has just 12 TP's

I said about this in earlier post .. Smile
Add Thank You Reply

Again faced similar issue this time from 8.20/25 till 9.10/15 am today morning. Could not record programs. Signal coming then boxes then gone as in case of dense clouds or heavy rain. Don't know whether fault in STB.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 233 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,012 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin