JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Saturday 12-September-2015, 09:13,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) SONY KIX (Sony KIX @ Rs 50 pm) 11130, H, 32000 Provider("Sony KIX @ Rs 45 pm"=>"Sony KIX @ Rs 50 pm")
2) CNN-IBN (CNN IBN @ Rs 10 pm) 11470, H, 32000 Provider("CNN IBN @ Rs 5 pm"=>"CNN IBN @ Rs 10 pm")
3) INDIA TODAY (INDIA TODAY @ Rs 10 pm) 11510, H, 32000 Provider("INDIA TODAY @ Rs 5 pm"=>"INDIA TODAY @ Rs 10 pm")
4) Test Service 2133 () 11550, H, 32000 Number of audio pids(3=>1)Number of ECM pids(4=>2)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Saturday 12-September-2015, 18:36,
See Amatan our method worked how few guys r making copy few important updates from here.. we didnt posted a new thread regarding the price hike of above 3 channels .. see no one got to know and even didnt checked their STBs for updates..i had checked STB and it was updates in STB at the time u post them .. most of the time these updates is found by us only.. after reading here they go and check the site and STB.. later posting them.. those guys now only got those changes.. Tongue Last time i had created new thread for Price hike and some one copied but today he didnt get or checked in STB .. Big Grin
Any way this how now a days few forums works.. I have just told u .. nothing serious surely .. Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Saturday 12-September-2015, 21:57,
Bro don't be over smart a kicked man from all forums
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-September-2015, 22:01,
(Saturday 12-September-2015, 18:36)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: See Amatan our method worked how few guys r making copy few important updates from here.. we didnt posted a new thread regarding the price hike of above 3 channels .. see no one got to know and even didnt checked their STBs for updates..i had checked STB and it was updates in STB at the time u post them .. most of the time these updates is found by us only.. after reading here they go and check the site and STB.. later posting them.. those guys now only got those changes.. Tongue Last time i had created new thread for Price hike and some one copied but today he didnt get or checked in STB .. Big Grin
Any way this how now a days few forums works.. I have just told u .. nothing serious surely .. Tongue
And your agent always copy channel addition news from our forum & don't be fool we always present with proof not like TS testing Z Cafe HD Movies Now HD history HD
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-September-2015, 23:17,
1st off all remember that dont go personal here.. this is not ur forum .like u got banned and then ... Big Grin.... u r nothing comapred to my contributions to forums..u bcome a tagged member by posting single liners likes of "Good Update, nice update brother".. Lol i have built forums/made popular on my own and still the people hate me say as i am a One Man army.. Smile so better to leave any personal comments.. I know that who sent u to post these things.. i know them very well .. some time back 2-3 guys tried their luck too here..but failed..
Now u better understand about the reality bfore posting ... Ask any of those forum Admins that whether they kicked me or myself kicked them ... I have those All PM s snaps r still with me .. ..
About copy /pasting i didnt named any one in above post... urself got angry bcoz u r the person who copied the news and posted without source.. so dont come here to say blah blah...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-September-2015, 23:27,
(Saturday 12-September-2015, 22:01)ajay kore Wrote:
(Saturday 12-September-2015, 18:36)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: See Amatan our method worked how few guys r making copy few important updates from here.. we didnt posted a new thread regarding the price hike of above 3 channels .. see no one got to know and even didnt checked their STBs for updates..i had checked STB and it was updates in STB at the time u post them .. most of the time these updates is found by us only.. after reading here they go and check the site and STB.. later posting them.. those guys now only got those changes.. Tongue Last time i had created new thread for Price hike and some one copied but today he didnt get or checked in STB .. Big Grin
And your agent always copy channel addition news from our forum & don't be fool we always present with proof not like TS testing Z Cafe HD Movies Now HD history HD
if ur so called great experts didn get them and we     got those testing channels.. its not our fault .. Tongue if they r unable to get then ask them to do better things to find them.. Smile who r u that we have to give any proof for our news ?we better know what we r posting here .. Tongue here spams r not allowed and we dont close any spam threads/posts  like ur forum [u said it :Big Grin but remove from forum ..
if u find any Agents here  then its u only .. :Lol Now u can report them about ur great work.. they might upgrade u to either as Star  ,Expert or even to Moderator Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
MJ786
Sunday 13-September-2015, 09:07,
* Lost *
----------------------------------------
1) HOME () 11170, H, 32000 -
2) TS18_Trigger2 () 11170, H, 32000 -
3) TS20_Trigger () 11510, H, 32000 -
4) TS24_Trigger () 11670, H, 32000 -
5) Games Portal () 11670, H, 32000 -
6) Game Guru () 11670, H, 32000 -
7) Actve Cooking Encryption (Tatasky) 11670, H, 32000 -
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 13-September-2015, 09:15,
(Saturday 12-September-2015, 22:01)ajay kore Wrote: And your agent always copy channel addition news from our forum & don't be fool we always present with proof not like TS testing Z Cafe HD Movies Now HD history HD

What proof you need? People with some brain able to find what TS done which ant minded people cannot find. It is mistake of those copy cat trackers as they are unable to find it.

You should question those fake trackers and ask for what crap without shame they are called trackers when original trackers are able to find and update.

That is the standard of those trackers. Don't compare them with original trackers. If some xyz option is available on a branded mobile and it is not in cheap china mobile will you call 'china mobile as crap' or will call the branded mobile as crap?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
MJ786, Mr.Kumarbhai, SPANDAN
Sunday 13-September-2015, 16:53,
So are these 3 HD channels still testing by Tata sky??
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 13-September-2015, 17:36,
(Sunday 13-September-2015, 16:53)SPANDAN Wrote: So are these 3 HD channels still testing by Tata sky??

yes, still there on same TP and parameters
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 251 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,048 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin