JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
(Wednesday 18-November-2015, 15:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Good calculations... TravelXP HD is still missing for me ..... Still they have to improve the Channel PQ.. specially SD Channels ... they r in very poor PQ while watching in BIG size LED TVs...
KUMAR sir picture quality all sd n hd improve now...
Add Thank You Reply

Presently i am having Tatasky HD and Dish TruHD active connections.. i have connected both to my 50" LED TV.. In Tatasky HD STB the SD Pictures r not good compared to pictures in Dish TruHD STB... I ask once connect Dish TruHD to the same TV which is used for TS HD... we cant get the actual comparison in below 49" TV .. in 32,40" TV it looks almost same but all bcomes clear in big sized TV.. me too was telling when i was using smaller TV but ...
I will post thhe Pictures tomorrow if possible from both ..
Add Thank You Reply

Bhat Sir, what is the status of V TP's and are Test 1 and Test 2 still present on it?
Add Thank You Reply

There is no Test channels in Vertical Transponders ... This time no channels present in any activated Vertical Transponders for me ..
Add Thank You Reply

When did they remove Test 1 and 2 which showed promos. Also how many r active right now?
Add Thank You Reply

They didnt added any Test channels in existing Vertical Transponders ..Have u seen any updates of 2 Test channels in the latest 6 V TP activations by either MJ or Me ? i think u r confused in the earlier Testings of 12 V TPs...
Add Thank You Reply

But TP's r same sir
Add Thank You Reply

The parameters r changed in the present activations... also they added almost all channels last time but not a single this time..
Add Thank You Reply

Okay Sir. Any changes or variations in signals?
Add Thank You Reply

Now the signals r normal in all Transponders..
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 227 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,006 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin