JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:01,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
(Friday 08-January-2016, 10:58)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Also Marwaadi bhaiya, ask the geniuses there how Max HD and Nick HD got added in Dish TV when they were spreading "confident" rumors about Vh1 HD.

They all r param gyaanis, i am just an idiot who stands for facts and honesty. What else can they do than just abuse their power and ban me. Its a regular habit of people to use my services and throw me. I am there to help and i don't care
Lol   Lol   Lol
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:04,
Just now found some nameless channels additions in 11670 H Transponder.. they r having HD Streams ..
Cant confirm any Channels Testing untill getting the names. ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, aumnamonarayana, Prateek Marwadi, SPANDAN
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:09,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 11:04)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Just now found some nameless channels additions in 11670 H Transponder.. they r having HD Streams ..

Thanks Sir. Marawadi Bhaiya, now go and tell ur esteemed members in athe other forum that i was right.

The issue is that my statements which r based on facts (which r collected on basis of studying the technical parameters of current and previous readings plus info from sources) can't be digested by some which inturn out of jealousy just call me names
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:12,
Now they have been removed... i think they have just tested ...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:14,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 11:04)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Just now found some nameless channels additions in 11670 H Transponder.. they r having HD Streams ..

how many hd channels are there ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:15,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 11:12)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Now they have been removed... i think they have just tested ...

how many ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:18,
There was 3 in testing but now not available...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:19,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 11:09)aumnamonarayana Wrote:

Thanks Sir. Marawadi Bhaiya, now go and tell ur esteemed members in athe other forum that i was right.

The issue is that my statements which r based on facts (which r collected on basis of studying the technical parameters of current and previous readings plus info from sources) can't be digested by some which inturn out of jealousy just call me names

u r a feku. u never provided any correct information throughout ur 5-6 years of virtual forum career.
u copied from other forums. that we all know. even each n every forum member knows about it.
n do not play the games here n there n also with me. 

THIS IS OTHER FORUM AND PLEASE DO NOT BRING OTHER FORUMS AND THEIR RESPECTED MEMBERS HERE.

todays gyan - a dumb will always remain a dumb. a duffer chahe to kitni bhi koshish karle syana banne ki par later than sooner or sooner than later everyone comes to know.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:20,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 11:18)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: There was 3 in testing but now not available...

so chances of 3 hd chnanels to be added are very very high. am i right sir ji ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 11:22,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 11:09)aumnamonarayana Wrote:

Angry
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 256 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,052 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin