JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:45,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:42)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: * Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) Star Sports Add On Service HD () 11670, H, 32720 8PSK Type(Data=>TV)Video(5502=>2901)Number of audio pids(0=>1)ECM(5509=>2909)

So one more SS Add On service ready to be added
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:53,
I think its not new but they r removing /adding according to the availability of Live events..
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:58,
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:53)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think its not new but they r removing /adding according to the availability of Live events..

This one is new sir, they removed this LCN 424 from stb few weeks back. LCN 423 remains there and becomes a tv channel ir data channel according to events.

Let's wait sir. This week they will test new chs
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:59,
Sir, plz post EPG of this new SS Add On
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 08-February-2016, 17:20,
* New *
1) Actve Devotion Alias () 11630, H, 32720 8PSK 70% -
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:17,
* Updated *
1) ETV News Odia (ETVNews Odia @ Rs 12 pm) 11670, H, 32720 8PSK Provider(""=>"ETVNews Odia @ Rs 12 pm")
2) Samay (Sahara Samay Hindi News @ Rs 7 pm) 11670, H, 32720 8PSK Provider(""=>"Sahara Samay Hindi News @ Rs 7 pm")
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:32,
The geniuses at tata skt love playing with audio if chs, why the hell they r giving fake DD+ on so many chs? This leads to many audio issues, yesterday many complained that in SS HD1 background noise was louder and commentary was inaudible. Even in ads their technology reduces audio volume.

They should just give unadulterated original audio. I hate their unnecessary modifications.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 09:52,
If they try to convert audio then they should be careful. Middle panning will get cut from Stereo or reduce if it is split to 5.1 without properly assigning the panning. From 5.1 to Stereo then also have to carefully assign panning.

I guess commentary might be on center pan so it will come loud on C.sub and crowd audio might be from stereo with left and right etc.,..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 12:24,
Hahaaa ... for few people Tatasky is like God... whatever they do then its best and they r over the moon.... I have already said that Tatasky is giving Fake DD+ audio in many HD Channels which r not in original c band channels... but those die hard fans praise them ...... Big Grin If the same done by Dish TV then most r starting to abuse, degrade them.. U remember Tatasky was giving Upscaled Star Plus HD ...no one was complaining but once Dish TV started then i have seen that many even started to fight like indo-pak war..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 12:55,
(Wednesday 10-February-2016, 12:24)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Hahaaa ... for few people Tatasky is like God... whatever they do then its best and they r over the moon.... I have already said that Tatasky is giving Fake DD+ audio in many HD Channels which r not in original c band channels... but those die hard fans praise them ...... Big Grin If the same done by Dish TV then most r starting to abuse, degrade them.. U remember Tatasky was giving Upscaled Star Plus HD ...no one was complaining but once Dish TV started then i have seen that many even started to fight like indo-pak war..
Kumar sir tata sky hd look very bad now...I m happy with airtel...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 255 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,050 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin