JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:00,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
(Monday 16-February-2015, 17:56)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Brother by double i mean they hhave applied same encryption twice, one for new satellite and one for current one. Just my guess

Ok,
For new satellite Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:05,
(Monday 16-February-2015, 17:56)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Brother by double i mean they hhave applied same encryption twice, one for new satellite and one for current one. Just my guess

Dear can't they use the same 1 encryption for both? Is encryption is meant for stb or meant for each satellite?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:13,
Amantan Bro, when they r uplinking signal to new satellite then they would surely need to use all different parameters they r using again. How can they uplink signals to new satellite using same things?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:15,
As i think DTH and any other broadcaster is applying encryptions while uploading the channels. itself. so the STB is using same encryptions to decode the channel .correct me if wrong.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:16,
(Monday 16-February-2015, 18:13)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Amantan Bro, when they r uplinking signal to new satellite then they would surely need to use all different parameters they r using again. How can they uplink signals to new satellite using same things?

why should not they use the same for all satellites ?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:22,
(Monday 16-February-2015, 18:15)dayag Wrote: As i think DTH and any other broadcaster is applying encryptions while uploading the channels. itself. so the STB is using same encryptions to decode the channel .correct me if wrong.

Dayag bro, each Pay TV Channel uses encryption while uploading channels to their satellite. To downlink the signals of that channels, each DTH or Digital MSO requires decoder of that channel and then the concerned DTH Operator or MSO uses their own encryption and again uplinks signals to their satellite whichh is then downlinked by the customer's STB
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:24,
I said the same brother. .U gone back 1 more step .Smile
(Monday 16-February-2015, 18:22)aumnamonarayana Wrote: then the concerned DTH Operator or MSO uses their own encryption and again uplinks signals to their satellite whichh is then downlinked by the customer's STB
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:28,
Bro, encryption being uses by a DTH op for a channel and encryption being used by a channel for uplinking it to their satellite have nothing in common. If i own Star Plus and use Irdeto encryption for uplinking my channel to say Intelat Satellite then Tata Sky will downlink that and apply NDS Videoguard encryption to it and uplink it to Tata Sky's satellite. So there is no relation whatsoever
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:30,
yes brother . i know it. i started uplinking from DTH operator only. not from Channel downlinking .You started from Channel downlinking from Channel broadcaster .
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 16-February-2015, 18:31,
Dayag bro, what's ur guess ?? Why has Tata Sky applied same encryption twice to a transponder? MJ Bro, ur precious views r also welcome
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 253 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,049 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin