JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:34,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) History TV18 (History TV18 @ Rs 17 pm) 11550, H, 32000 Number of audio pids(5=>10)
2) MGM (MGM Channel @ Rs 9 pm) 11590, H, 32000 8PSK Number of audio pids(2=>1)
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:34,
haha.. quite a lot of complaints .. good going tatasky
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:35,
some of the quotes

Hey what's up with #tatasky? Can't get through most channels. Getting No signal message. Star world, HD, sports HD? That too at prime time.

@TataSky I am unable view few channels since today on my tatasky. I was on chat support more dwn 2hrs no resolution.

@TataSky if you can send customers sms selling packages, you can also do it to inform them on outage.

@TataSky tata sky not working since 3:00 pm, please resolve my subscriber I'd is 10028xxxxxx.... Please resolve at the earliest

and alot of t hese in just last 5mins
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:35,
Dayag bro both are official pages, don't worry about that. Twitter page is even verified by twitter (see the blue right tick) and in operation for many years. Facebool page was earlier n existence as ''Actve' page , they revamped it as Tata Sky few months back
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:36,
one thing is.. why r people getting no signals? When dayag and few of us are getting properly, even thought slightly down in %.

Because it was professional installation done by tatasky technicians that they lost signals so easily?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:40,
MJ Bro most dishes r not aligned properly by these DTH People, to get perfect signal dish alignment and lnb skew has to be perfect. If its not proper so in low signal they will get no signal

Yes signals r low in most tp's as i told before, i am getting all channels as my dish and lnb skew r perfect
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:40,
I am getting signals every second. if not how would i posted the latest without scanning ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:42,
(Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:40)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro most dishes r not aligned properly by these DTH People, to get perfect signal dish alignment and lnb skew has to be perfect. If its not proper so in low signal they will get no signal

Yes signals r low in most tp's as i told before, i am getting all channels as my dish and lnb skew r perfect

so the fault was from Users side an dnot from Tatasky . they simply blame TS.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:42,
SONE PE SUHAAGA NEWS!

Tata Sky website has crashed.

This was bound to happen, tata sky did not add channels and customers suffered, now karma is making them suffer
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:43,
(Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:42)dayag Wrote:
(Wednesday 11-March-2015, 21:40)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro most dishes r not aligned properly by these DTH People, to get perfect signal dish alignment and lnb skew has to be perfect. If its not proper so in low signal they will get no signal

so the fault was from Users side an dnot from Tatasky . they simply blame TS.
Bro, how can u blame customers? Its tata sky technicians who do not fix dishes and lnb skew properly
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 255 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,051 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin