JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 23:09,
RE: Tatasky and Tatasky HD updates from Insat 4A
So MJ Bro are u telling that signal is low on both polarities? Then its sure that tese r both from Insat 4A.

This Tata Sky is not even releasing a statement on twitter or facebook, customers r busy roasting them
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 23:16,
No not that low, but enough to disturb few signals and cause problem to those whose dishes are not fixed properly

earlier i used to get 99% but now getting 94% only. only this much decrease i noticed now
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 23:18,
I am expecting some changes after midnight, nahi to customers tata sky ki jaan le le lege. All their customer points r blocked, even website down
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 23:26,
Dayag Bro and MJ Bro, u r expert sat trackers. But i also surely want to ask that if Insat 4A bursts due to overload and falls, can u track where its pieces will fall? Smile

On a serious note, i guess there is some serious issue that is why tata sky is not releasing a press statement or media release. If it was a minor glitch then they would have updated it on Facebook or Twitter
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 23:38,
They were prepared to these. My source tatasky person already was telling that during these there will be lot of complaints which will be received by them.

When i told him about V tps active he said They already got information about testing will be started today in morning itself, but dont know if it started or not yet until i told him.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-March-2015, 23:41,
So will these new tp's be added on stb tonigt?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-March-2015, 00:58,
Now scroll is running on both home channels mentioning that there may be issues in viewing channels as tata ky is upgrading technology. Those who get problem sms NS to 56633 and tata sky will get in touch
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
Thursday 12-March-2015, 08:10,
Today i got a information that All Vertical TPs are from Insat 4A itself.
Remember it's not confirmed news. the source also fully not aware of this but as per him he got information as Insat 4A. if this test run correctly then Tatasky will get 12 more TPs either in Insat 4A or from GSAT 10for the timebeing.
Again this news is not confirmed .
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-March-2015, 08:16,
Me too doubt about it being GSAT or Insat , but point is why they have to do this?
They dont need to add any channels for next 1 -2 months and simply carry on like this and if want to migrate then they can continue it that way slowly.
or Maybe all tps on Asiasat are Vertical ? aahhh.. its going to go on
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-March-2015, 08:19,
May be some issues in existing Horizontal Transponders .
if Asiasat TPs are Vertical then why now itself test in V Pol ?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky updates Star premiere HD as Star World Premiere HD MJ786 0 255 Monday 11-April-2016, 17:06
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: HD Channel list from Tatasky from Insat 4A S.Raman 1 3,051 Thursday 07-June-2012, 14:12
Last Post: Admin